10/11/14- 1 year to go!

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 3
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Yes! 10/11/14! 🙂

Venue, cake, DJ and caterer are all set…3 out of 5 bridesmaids have their dresses (they get to pick their own style, but everyone is wearing DB’s Plum) and my dress arrived this week (waiting for final alterations). I still have a lot more to do, but I will knock it out.

Yes, the time from engagement has flown by. We got engaged on 12/22/12 and I am amazed. I no longer regret the longer engagement lol.

Post # 4
516 posts
Busy bee

10.11.14 here also!!

We got engaged 2 months ago and it seems like 2 weeks!!  We have ceremony/reception venue booked, photographer is a close friend, and hair done by my sister!!  Still lots to do…

Post # 6
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

Im 10/11/14 too! SO far we have the preacher, the venue, the recpetion hall, day of coordinator…..

we are still meeting photographers, caterers, and djs….and we are making the final selection on our bridal party…..

and our colors are official….so YAY!

i feel like i have so much left to do!

Post # 7
271 posts
Helper bee

Yay! 10.11.14 here, too! So far we have Venue, Church, Priest, Dress

Today we met with a hotel for a block of rooms, a florist, and a caterer for the rehearsal dinner. 🙂

So excited!! 

Post # 8
285 posts
Helper bee

Hey Ladies!

When do you plan to send out Save the Dates?

Post # 9
298 posts
Helper bee

@Mill:  I’m a day-after twin! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!

Post # 10
1157 posts
Bumble bee

Eeeee so excited!!  We haven’t done ALL that much yet, but we’re also having a small destination wedding and hired a planner to do most of it, so I’m not worried.

We are sending save the dates right after Christmas since it’s destination and people need a little extra time 🙂

Post # 11
23 posts
Newbee

This is my date! Yay!!!!! Church and venue are settled on, preferred caterer and photographer have been contacted (not booked yet) and colors have been chosen. Still looking for a dress, band for him, a videographer, transportation and soooooooo much more!

Post # 12
429 posts
Helper bee

I am a 10-10-14 bride! So far I have the venue and a photographer.  AHH I feel like I have so much to do! I was engaged 10-12-13, so I really didn’t give myself much time at all! 

Post # 13
285 posts
Helper bee

Hey Ladies! How are things going? Finally found my photographer! Guess I will start researching the honeymoon now. 🙂 Happy Planning!

Post # 14
1254 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a 10.11.14 bride too! 

I have venue, DJ, photographer and dress. 

we got engaged the day before thanksgiving so I’m stressed planning a wedding in less than a years time!

Post # 15
274 posts
Helper bee

10-11-14 here!   

We have our ceremony site, reception venue, food, photographer, my dress and DJ picked out.  

Still need to take engagement photos (next month), send out STDs, pick out bridesmaid dresses, & cake!  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors