10/12/14 Wedding Date

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 3
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@kwilli1012:  Time is flying! I am a 10/10/14 bride! Same weekend yay!! 

I have my venue booked, which includes food and beverages! I also have a photographer booked, and that is it! I am putting planning on hold a bit until after the holidays, but have an idea of what my save the dates will look like, and also starting to look at invitations too! I really think I need to buy a dress next though!!! 

Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee

@kwilli1012 Date twins!

We are getting down to the wire. How much/what do you still have to do?

Post # 4
455 posts
Helper bee

Love seeing the 10/12/14 brides! Why did you ladies pick this date? I picked it due to the holiday weekend! My office is off the Monday so we are definitely going to party it up!

Post # 5
164 posts
Blushing bee

I’m so happy I found this thread! I’m obsessed with our date. It just has such a nice ring to it.

My fiance is really mathy, so he’s thrilled that 10/12/14 is an “arithmetic progression” meaning each number goes up by the same amount, in this case 2. And apparently our first anniversary date (10/12/15) is also really mathematically significant…?

It’s a holiday weekend, PEAK foliage weekend throughout the whole season, warm enough, holiday weekend… Also, Jewish weddings traditionally need to happen on Sundays. So, the holiday would hopefully allow people to party and stay late!

Post # 6
455 posts
Helper bee

shlobin:  That’s awesome! I didn’t think about it mathematically  (I hate math) lol. I picked mine also dude to the fact that I’m crazy and have a slight OCD about even numbers. Even year, even month, even date. I know it’s weird. I’m so nervous about the weather, I know that it can be quite warm even throughout November, but I’m hoping for the best!

Post # 7
86 posts
Worker bee

59 days left ladies!!!!!  Any one as over the wedding planning process as I am? Sooo ready to be married and on the honeymoon already.  Ahhh, just wanted to get that out.  Feel free to vent and commisserate or celebrate the two month countdown!

Post # 8
455 posts
Helper bee

Dapsqueen:  Oh my gosh! I was just getting emotional about this to my mom! I’m so frustrated and over the family and fiancé drama! He doesn’t help much only with things that he likes… Like vehicles and our cake. Lol. I’m looking forward to the honeymoon like nobody’s business! 

Post # 9
86 posts
Worker bee

NJatTheDisco:  Yes!!  All the expenses and details and drama mostly from my “monster-in-law” ugh!  I gave my fiance a wedding to-do list, which has somehow been added to a pile of papers on his desk.  We’re almost there girl…almost there.  Hang tight and try to breath through it all!

Post # 10
164 posts
Blushing bee

36 days left! Isn’t that crazy?! I’m oversaturated with planning, but at the same time I have more energy now that it feels like the final push.

My budget is actually looking pretty good! Spent more in a few big categories, but saving a ton in a bunch of smaller categories!

I can’t believe we’re almost a month away. Cue the panicking! Haven’t even started some of my DIY projects! And I need to find babysitters! Eek!

Post # 11
86 posts
Worker bee

Two more weeks left ladies!  Okay now I’m starting to get excited.  Vendors are pretty much paid off, guests have made their travel arrangements, most of the logistics have been worked out, our rings are coming in at the end of this week…I am ready to get married!! I think.  Lol.  It’s always something that will pop up, but all in all, I am super excited to be marrying the man of my dreams and to be almost done with all this stressful planning.  I cannot wait for the honeymoon!  What are your two week thoughts? 

Post # 12
164 posts
Blushing bee

Oh my gosh!!!!! It’s tomorrow!!! How did that happen?!

I can’t wait to get married to my soulmate (phone auto corrected married to naked, hahaha) and I definitely can’t wait to have free time and stop spending money. But I’ve really loved every bit of the wedding planning process, and I’m going to miss my planners! They’ve been such a joy to work with. I think I’m going to try to break into the event planning business 🙂

We’re getting married tomorrow!!!! Ahhhhh! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors