10/19/13 brides – 4 days to go!

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
2358 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@starz88962:  sooooooo exciting!!! u sound like ur pretty much in a good place!

i am like u, tying up loose ends. gotta clean the house really good, get laundry done before we leave for two weeks. getting haircut today, tanning one last time, and mani pedi tomorrow. stuff like that.

the weather is calling for clouds and rain, but then again, at our destination, that just means a 5 minute cloudburst and then the sun comes back out.

i cant say im ready, because it just doesnt feel real. like, at all. what i am ready for is to be off work (havent taken a single vacation or sick day in over a year and a half), to be at our destination in paradise, and to just NOT. THINK. ABOUT. ANYTHING. WEDDING. RELATED. FOR. THE. REST. OF. MY. LIFE.

good luck to u! i hope theres not one single mishap on the big day, for any of us!

Post # 4
6273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

dropped everything off at the hotel today. i am officially done.  just need to relax until friday when the festivities start.

Post # 5
1830 posts
Buzzing bee

So close ladies! I don’t have date twins because my wedding is on an odd day on October 21st (desnitation wedding) so I pretend I’m date twins with the 19th bees haha!

I’m officially all done! Got my hair done today and picked up my dress and we are all packed up to leave. Cannot wait to leave for sunny Aruba tomorrow morning!!

Good luck ladies with your last minute preparations! 

Post # 6
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Manor over a fall

almost done, forecast say rain but it might change:) but in my heart will have a lot of sunshine..

Post # 7
38 posts
Newbee

and the temperature will be in the 50’s.  We still have nice colour in the trees.

Post # 8
1560 posts
Bumble bee

Forecast is 82 degrees, 0% chance of rain, sun and no wind YES!!!! So happy since my whole wedding is outside. So happy this is going to be over soon, just want to be in the moment!

Post # 9
38 posts
Newbee

2 days to go. Forecast changed, no rain but still in the 50’s

Post # 10
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

@iata:  

@AirForceWife78:    

@emsy3110:  

@ajillity81:  

@BeeG35:  

@starz88962:  

im not an Oct 19th Bee but i wanna wish you all luck, love and happiness for tommorow! i hope you all have the happiest day of your lives!

remember to take a moment with your new husband, look around you and take it all in. have an amazing day you soon to be married bees!xxxx

Post # 11
38 posts
Newbee

@weird_bunny:   Thank you and i will follow your advice.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors