(Closed) 10/3 or 10/4 Brides? Are you keeping calm?

posted 8 years ago in October 2009
Post # 3
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Don’t stress…you’ll only regret it later!  We’re on track here and the only thing causing me stress is last minute costs.  Our venue requires a dance floor and the rental company wants to charge us 500.00 to pick it up on Sunday (it’s overtime)!  Man, I should be working in the wedding biz!  We talked them down to 250.00, but still…..

We’ve been engaged for a year, so I’m READY for this party to get started.  Sleep tight and don’t worry b/c it will all come together!Wink

kim

The World According to Jelly

Post # 4
371 posts
Helper bee

October 3rd bride here. I hear ya on the sick thing, I got bronchitis last week, but am feeling much better now, sleep is not an issue, I seem to need more of it for some reason.

I think we are done with everything for the most part, I still have to sort everything into boxes and finish our table runners.

Good luck to all the other brides!

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee

I too am an October 4th bride and i am so not sleeping at night either.  I figured if i kept up with writing lists during the day i would be able to sleep but i wake up in the middle of the night with “i have to do this and i have to do that in my head”! At this point I am definitely excited but i have to say i have a TON of DIY projects to comeplete this weekendLaughing

The topic ‘10/3 or 10/4 Brides? Are you keeping calm?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors