(Closed) 10/30/10 Brides…100 Days!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Woo hoo!! I’m so excited, I hope the next 100 days go quickly.  Granted, I have a lot of projects to accomplish between now and then, but I’m feeling pretty good about all of it.  I just can’t wait to marry my Mr.!

Post # 4
4123 posts
Honey bee

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So much to do!

I know these days will go quickly. The last 2 months seriously feel like it’s only been 2 weeks…. 

Post # 5
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I was just about to post this, then I saw this thread. lol

We’re in the home stretch!!! I suddenly feel like I have SO much to do still. Oh god.

Post # 7
15 posts
Newbee

I feel like there are so many things I have been waiting to start until this point…if I give myself too much time I just obsess! So exciting!

Post # 8
367 posts
Helper bee

I am so excited! It now feels like it’s coming so much faster now that it is in the double digits. What does everyone have left to do? I feel as though I have yet to get much done other than the big stuff like ceremony, reception, food, and photographer. I have my hair trial in a week but I have yet to set up a date for make-up. We just printed our invites but I still have to personalize them. I have no clue about music though! Haha I hope you’re all doing swell!

The topic ‘10/30/10 Brides…100 Days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors