10.96ct oval cut black moissanite purchased on ebay

posted 3 years ago in Rings
  • poll: What should I do with this stone?
    Keep it loose : (0 votes)
    Set it (please give me suggestions!) : (29 votes)
    97 %
    Other (please explain) : (1 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    3097 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - A court...

Whoa, that’s a bargain! Can’t wait to see more pics when you get it. Are you planning on having it set if you like it?

Post # 5
    11772 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2013

Wow! That is a STEAL! Congrats!

Post # 6
    167 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

Im curious to see it once it arrives, and tempted to buy it lol. Thats a HUGE stone. I have a black diamond engagment ring that I  head over heals for! (Although most dont like it) the black diamond is 2.69 cts. I cant imagine it 5 times the size!!!! I wanted an oval cut diamond ;( but the jewler we used said black diamonds themself dont come in a lot of shapes. They jave little sparkle to them, and the best sparkle is seen with a round cut (so he said!) I wanted to go with a gem, or stimulate but fiance would have NO part in it. He was leary of a non-traditional diamond to begin with. Heres my diamomd for size refrence! 

Post # 14
    431 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I think a pendant would be gorgeous!  One with enough metal work to balance the stone but not enough to outshadow the stone!  I don’t think you’d need other stones with it either unless you wanted to add a touch of sparkle but then you could do them as accents either around the bail or depending on the design of the setting tucked here or there but I think cool white gold or ss against it would showcase the stone beautifully!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors