(Closed) 10.96ct oval cut black moissanite purchased on ebay

posted 4 years ago in Rings
  • poll: What should I do with this stone?
    Keep it loose : (0 votes)
    Set it (please give me suggestions!) : (29 votes)
    97 %
    Other (please explain) : (1 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    3082 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - A court...

Whoa, that’s a bargain! Can’t wait to see more pics when you get it. Are you planning on having it set if you like it?

Post # 5
    12259 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2013

Wow! That is a STEAL! Congrats!

Post # 6
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

Im curious to see it once it arrives, and tempted to buy it lol. Thats a HUGE stone. I have a black diamond engagment ring that I  head over heals for! (Although most dont like it) the black diamond is 2.69 cts. I cant imagine it 5 times the size!!!! I wanted an oval cut diamond ;( but the jewler we used said black diamonds themself dont come in a lot of shapes. They jave little sparkle to them, and the best sparkle is seen with a round cut (so he said!) I wanted to go with a gem, or stimulate but fiance would have NO part in it. He was leary of a non-traditional diamond to begin with. Heres my diamomd for size refrence! 

Post # 10
    3122 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@lavenderstone:  Is that one dollar and fifty-five cents?

Post # 14
    426 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I think a pendant would be gorgeous!  One with enough metal work to balance the stone but not enough to outshadow the stone!  I don’t think you’d need other stones with it either unless you wanted to add a touch of sparkle but then you could do them as accents either around the bail or depending on the design of the setting tucked here or there but I think cool white gold or ss against it would showcase the stone beautifully!

The topic ‘10.96ct oval cut black moissanite purchased on ebay’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors