(Closed) 11-10-12 brides, 150 days to go!

posted 6 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Woot woot!  Date twin!  I can’t wait for November to get here!  I am just now getting back into the swing of planning – there was so much at the very beginning, and then a big lull.   We’re doing cake tastings now, and should be booking a baker soon.  I have my invites all planned and ready to order, I’m just hoping for a coupon code for MyGatbsy.com πŸ™‚  We’ll be sending them out in August, so I feel like I still have a little time. 

This weekend, I need to hit up the garment district to get fabric and trim for the belt/sashes I plan to make for my bridesmaids. 

I had ordered a bunch of cylinder vases from TheKnot.com for my bouquets and to decorate the bar, and when they arrived yesterday, the whole box sounded like shattered glass.  I refused delivery and will be getting a refund, but now I need to start searching for vases again.  I’ll be DIYing my flowers, but with wholesale flowers so I mostly just need to find vases.  I can’t imagine the time you must be spending on paper flowers!!  Very impressive! 

Post # 4
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I just had a freak out in my desk at work.
UGH…this means we’re 157 days away!

People JUST got my save the dates yesterday. And now we’re looking at wedding bands.
Found a solitaire enhancer online that I think I like…what do you guys think?
The ring in the middle is mine…I photoshopped it in.

Post # 5
354 posts
Helper bee

@LizLemon:  Gorgeous!!  We ordered wedding bands in May, but it felt super early.  What am I going to do with them for 5 more months?? 

Post # 6
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@babu22:  Sheesh! Wear it around the house when no one is looking πŸ˜€

Post # 9
488 posts
Helper bee

Hi date twins!

Um… I’m seriously freaking out!  I haven’t gotten my STD’s from the printer yet.  I JUST got my dress this past Friday, and I haven’t started on my DIY invites yet.  Can we say, lagging behind!

I am a student and I work full time… I seriously hope I can get everything done! πŸ™

Post # 10
418 posts
Helper bee

Im a 11/10/12 bride! working on invitations this week!

also planning a bridal shower for FIs dramatic cousin so thats time consuming! 

Post # 11
1217 posts
Bumble bee

Wooohoooo 11-10-12 brides!! We’re ordering our wedding bands this week πŸ™‚

Post # 12
368 posts
Helper bee

@babu22:  We got ours in April. I keep wanting to practise putting the ring on my FI! He has big knuckles and thin fingers! My nightmare is I won’t be able to fit it on the day!

130 Days Left! Haven’t even ordered my dress! :/

Post # 13
70 posts
Worker bee

Yay I have some date twins πŸ™‚

Post # 14
570 posts
Busy bee

We still need to order bands… but I’m getting our invitations ready to mail out by the end of the month. Yay!!!

Post # 15
174 posts
Blushing bee

78 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘11-10-12 brides, 150 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors