(Closed) 11-12-11

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Finally a date twin!!! 

I have a venue, catering, and favors so far. 

My next thing is getting the dress, bridesmaid dresses, cake, and decor! So excited! 

I already have people booking time off, and I can’t even believe it! 

Post # 5
698 posts
Busy bee

HI twins!

I just started planning bout a few weeks ago but already have some things done!

I found my dress (unles I find another I like!) at David’s for $399! Half price, no alterations needed…love sample sizes!

I have my favor boxes already, 40% off at Micheals and one was on clearence!

I just got my kissing bells for 97 CENTS a box yesterday, woo!

I’m beginning to make my centerpieces now, super cheap and easy

I’m also making a wishing tree from branches in my yard…lol

I;m making a phot card box as well (shared project with my fiance)

Considering making my own veil, or buying a cheaper plain one at JoAnn Fabrics ($15) and adding the trim

Found a venue that includes a DJ, LIMO, FONDANT CAKE, FRESH FLOWERS, 10 item+ buffet, open bar,and more for $50 a person!

Awaiting to see if we can use his parents church and I’m looking for a photographer…

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

@TheFutureMrsLamkin: Im doing that date too!

YAY! I havent done much< lots of planning but no action! haha

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

I am 11/12/11 too!

I have a lot done so far, just because I like to get things out of the way

• church
  • reception venue
  • catering
  • lighting
  • flowers
  • centerpieces (DIY – in the process of buying)
  • bridesmaid dreses
  • room block
  • photographer
  • videographer
  • band
  • Save the dates (DIY)
  • Invitations (working with an etsy seller)

I am still deciding about my dress – but I am pretty sure this one is the winner? What do you guys think

Post # 8
698 posts
Busy bee

@steviesgal:LOL! Get on it girl! I just finished my centerpieces today, moving on to the wishing tree and beyond! Now, hopefully we can get the church and the venue, meetings this weekend!

Post # 9
698 posts
Busy bee

@ginpin:very pretty! Havent gotten my dress yet…..found one at David’s on super sale (first dress I tried on, mom cried like a baby!) but goining to some ther local shops to see what’s out there. If you like it, feel beautiful in it, and willing to pay whatever price it is to only wear it once, then BUY IT! Good luck!

Post # 10
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i’m the 12th also! so excited!

i can’t believe you girls have your dresses already! i’m waiting until may. have to get to my goal weight first! and i fight the urge everyday to stress that i’m not getting stuff done quickly, but we have so much time!

what i’ve done so far (big & small details) …

• the venue which includes catering
  • the photographer
  • invitations, STD’s and RSVP cards have printed, addressed, and stamped. just waiting to send them out!
  • made appointments for cake testings in may (maybe i shouldn’t do this in the same month as trying on dresses!)
  • made an appointment with the rental company (the venue’s chairs are hideous!)
  • started on my bridesmaids gifts (which are personalized tote bags from an etsy seller)
  • got my dress hanger!
  • decided on favors, just have to buy them.
  • decided on flowers, just have to pitch it to some florists and see who can do it cheapest.

and let’s not forget the 10 or so wedding blogs i check every day!

happy planning bees!

Post # 11
138 posts
Blushing bee

Amazing dress ginpin! I love it! 

I just bought my dress on Friday :)! Love it so much! 

And I bought the rest of my favors, plus favor ribbons (so cute). 

For my next trip down is decor, music/entertainment, and afterpartay! Super excited 🙂 

Love having date twins! 

Post # 12
183 posts
Blushing bee

i’m a bridesmaid in a 11-12-11 wedding! so excited! they have most things done, just need a few last details.

Post # 13
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@kaitlinandjason: Hey!!! We’re Kaitlin and Jason too! Even spelled the right way Wink 

Post # 15
140 posts
Blushing bee

11/12/11 Bride!!

So far I have done:

The venue for both ceremony and reception

Centerpieces

my dress

Bridesmaids dresses this weekend

DJ

Food

I have some little things left to do.  And the flowers!  what are you girls doing for flowers in November?  I’m going with silk, but I’m not sure on color or type of flowers…

Post # 16
149 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t believe its almost 8 months away. OMG! I am going to be married. Is anybody else feeling wierd about the 8 month mark?

So far I have everything booked except for a DJ and videographer, but I have appointments with both these vendors set-up in the coulple weeks.

My biggest stress right now is the save-the-dates. These babies were so much more complicated of a project than I originally anticipated.

The topic ‘11-12-11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors