11 days to go and I have BRUISES. How to get rid of them?

posted 3 years ago in Beauty
Post # 2
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Make up!

Post # 4
2895 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

whitemochi622:  A great makeup artist combined with a great wedding photographer, and you won’t see a thing in your pictures!  I bruise easily too, and I’m super pale so they really show up.  I had a pretty good one on my wedding day, but I can’t see it in any pictures. 

Post # 4
2895 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

whitemochi622:  A great makeup artist combined with a great wedding photographer, and you won’t see a thing in your pictures!  I bruise easily too, and I’m super pale so they really show up.  I had a pretty good one on my wedding day, but I can’t see it in any pictures. 

Post # 6
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I would run to whole foods and get some ARNICA oil or gel or cream! Ask someone there what to suggest is best, there is a lot to choose from.

Post # 7
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Drink plenty of water like you should anyways 🙂 exercise. Those things will help your body flush out stuff that isn’t supposed to be there!

Post # 8
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Gribberama:  Yes! Arnica gell! Works great! I used it after my breast augmentation for bruises and healing and it was amazing!

Post # 10
42546 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

whitemochi622:  Bruises generally fade in two weeks on their own, so with or without extra treatment they will be almost gone anyhow.

Things that do help are arnica, gentle massage (helps the body’s normal lymphatic process to clear it away) and 10-15 minutes of sun per day (breaks down the bilirubin which is the product of hemoglobin breakdown which causes the yellow color of the bruise).

Then, be careful not to get new bruises in the next week or so!

Post # 12
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

whitemochi622:  Arnica cream! Go to a health food store and pick up one with a high concentration. As trashy as this is about to sound.. I used it in highschool to get rid of hickeys. Literally gone overnight. Good luck!!

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

Hirudoid cream is what we give patients to help stop/improve bruising especially after surgery. You can get it over the counter.

Post # 14
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

What about eating foods high in iron, which is the body’s blood transporter/regulator? Spinach, beans, iron pills. It’s strange, after I started taking prenatals which have iron, I noticed my bruises fade a LOT sooner!

Post # 15
2007 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Lavender essential oil and some good concealer!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors