(Closed) 11 Months To Go

posted 5 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

ooh, i think you’re in the wrong section to get helpful replies to your question – this is the TTC (trying to conceive) board 🙂 But all the very best with your wedding planning. you can get LOTS done in 11 months, in fact I planned mine in about that timeframe 🙂

Post # 4
9057 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Day_In_The_Life:  totally clicked through because i wasn’t sure what an 11 month countdown had to do with ttc…. But I’ll chime in that i was only engaged for 9 months to the day so if you have ANYTHING done you’re already two months ahead of me right out the gate!

i promise, once you have the venue, dress and photographer booked its kinda just twiddling your thumbs for a bit.  Then it’ll pick up again about 6 months out, then quiet again until the last 6 weeks-ish.  And have fun!  

Post # 5
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Day_In_The_Life:  Hah I thought this was for TTC as well! Seriously 11 months is agggesssss. Our enagement was only 6 months (normal for our area) and I had plenty plenty of time! 

The topic ‘11 Months To Go’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors