(Closed) 1.1.11-starting to stress a bit

posted 7 years ago in January 2011
Post # 3
1510 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

You are almost there!!!!!  Aww I’m so excited for you πŸ™‚  These last few weeks are going to go by SO FAST!  Try to take some time especially that week before for yourself.  Whether it’s going and getting a massage or just taking a walk by yourself and getting centered again.

Post # 4
6015 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

sooo exciting!! I hope you have a good 19 days… i’m sure it will all come together!

Post # 5
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Me tooooooo! I’m a 1.1.11 bride and the stress is raining down on me heavy! I’m just doing lots of deep breathing and getting things organized. During my whole wedding planning (about 6 months) I haven’t had the stress of a job to worry about (I just graduated from graduate school in May), but I start a new job 3 days after we get back from the honeymoon! So that is just another stresser! 

I want it to be New Year’s Eve tonight!!!!

Good Luck!

Post # 6
37 posts
Newbee

Yes! It’s definitely sinking in! I’m a 1-11-11 bride πŸ™‚ and 29 days is insanely close! I feel like I have so much left to do!  I’ve hit panic mode more than once lol and i feel it coming again! I’m trying to tie everything together and it’s a lot harder than I really thought it would be!

Hang in there πŸ™‚ It’s almost here πŸ™‚ 

Post # 7
1560 posts
Bumble bee

Oh I’m SO feeling the stress. I am also SO jealous you get so much time off!!! I only have Wed, Thur, Fri off the week OF THE WEDDING! Ugh. Then only Mon/Tues AFTER the wedding. Grrrr. Oh well…I shouldn’t complain πŸ˜‰

Post # 8
5389 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I am stressing because some of my guests are still sending RSVPs and the deadline was three weeks ago. Plus, those people are trying to add everyone and their mama to their RSVP.

We now have over 530 guests coming to the wedding. It is funny because people said that holiday weddings have less guests. Thank God we booked all three ballrooms.

Other than that I am excited!

Post # 9
5389 posts
Bee Keeper

@lizzy1311: Hi date twin! We have 19 days left.

Post # 10
5921 posts
Bee Keeper

Ditto, ditto, ditto.  I am one day before you, and definitely feeling the pressure.

Post # 11
329 posts
Helper bee

@trugem: i feel u on those RSVPs…they are still coming in

as of this friday, family and friends begin to fly in and over the next 3 weeks the airport will get sick of seeing me

everything is basically done and I’m in waiting mode but i still feel tense

today I pick up my marriage licence .

i’m moving into a new home and thats ALOT of work

next week is my last week of work here I start a new job after the wedding so 2011 will be full of lots of newness for me

for now I just have to sit tight and drink some chamomile tea…can’t wait!

Post # 12
566 posts
Busy bee

congratulations to you all!

Post # 13
5389 posts
Bee Keeper

@aribari: I’m helping FH move this weekend. He already brought us a house that I live in by myself right now.

I have a few more things left to do. I go get my bikini wax next week. lol I need to decorate my parasol. I need to find my mama a pair of shoes. I need to drive home next week. The Monday after Christmas we will get our marriage license. Then I will get my hair done (getting weave put in). lol

Post # 14
664 posts
Busy bee

I’m right there with you all! I have 25 days and I’m beyond stress. I have SO much to do. I’m worried that it won’t all get done. I really can’t believe it’s as close as it is!! I’m so excited πŸ™‚

Post # 16
329 posts
Helper bee

@doingitright: yea i think it really hits when ppl start coming in.

My auntie and 2 of my bridesmaids come in tomorrow and from there on it will be a steady stream

Congratulations to all of you for keeping it together!

The topic ‘1.1.11-starting to stress a bit’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors