83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Me Too! Only 45 days!

Post # 5
38 posts
Newbee

Are ya’ll as stressed out as I am.  I’ve only been planning since the middle of October, so, I still have quite a bit left to do.  Like get a dress.  (My family wants to go dress shopping with me, so, I’m waiting until December 21st to go dress shopping.  Not my ideal situation.)  Nothing like waiting until the last min.  Luckily I have gotten my DIY invitations out!  I’m super excited about them.

Post # 6
124 posts
Blushing bee

Me too!!! It’s getting dang close!!! I’m feeling good except that I’m going to cabo from dec. 13-20th, there’s christmas (can’t get too much done)  and then I have to fly to colordao on the 28th for a new years eve wedding and then we are driving out to california and should be home on the 4th or 5th cause my fiance wants to stop in prescott, az and play golf…I’m freaking out I wont be home to finish things!!!

Vanilla- good luck with the dress shopping πŸ™‚ Will it be hard to find an already made dress where you live??

Post # 7
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Wow you waited to get your dress but i got mine last month and it only took three weeks for alterations and i love it! Cant wait to see your dress!

Post # 9
38 posts
Newbee

I’m going to David’s Bridal to get a dress.  There’s one here in Santa Fe, and one back home, so, I’ve done a little shopping on my own.  I’ve narrowed it down to 3 I like and I’m letting the fam pick out a couple for me to try on.  I will have to get a rush put on alterations (just a simple bustle), but, I’m feeling more confident after talking to the sales associate that things will be done before the wedding. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
330 posts
Helper bee

hey there,

I’m a 1/15 bride -so I’m hopping on this 1/16 thread.  πŸ™‚

OMG – I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by!!!  1 month and a week! 

How are you all feeling at this point? 

I got my dress ages ago, but I just had my first fitting this past weekend – so Vanilla, you should be good to go!  πŸ™‚ 

@ courtneycrocker – wow, busy bee (no pun intended).  πŸ™‚  At least you’ll be traveling and having fun instead of sitting home stressing wedding stuff!!!

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

Me too!  I bought my dress off ebay and it just came last week.  I was too overwhelmed with school and other stuff to get that done earlier.

Post # 12
38 posts
Newbee

Less than 3 weeks girls! Smile

Post # 13
124 posts
Blushing bee

woohoo—I’m kinda freaking out. Not because I have a lot to get done but because the day I’ve dreamed about forever is actually happening…. I have happy anxiety I guess?? haha

Post # 14
1220 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I’m with you on the happy anxiety.  Or the “will i really pull all of this off without becoming a raging alcoholic”?

πŸ™‚

Post # 15
124 posts
Blushing bee

haha! you made me laugh out loud…’cause I could use a drink right now! its all just happening so fast!

Post # 16
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I can’t believe it!  I’ve been eating pretty well and exercising, but now is crunch time!  Planning on working out every day until we leave for the wedding…

The topic ‘1/16/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors