11/7/14 WE PULLED IT OFF!! My chilly, beautiful autumn day recap :)

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

BurlapnLace:  omg beautiful wedding love every details. Congratulations!

Post # 3
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

BurlapnLace:  Amazing! So happy that you had a great wedding day and congrats on being married! DIY does suck… lol… but hopefully like you we who are DIY-ing it won’t regret it. Enjoy being newly married and planning your honeymoon! 🙂

Post # 4
769 posts
Busy bee

YAAAY! I have been waiting for your recap 🙂

Congrats!!! You guys make a beautiful couple!!

Post # 6
1668 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

BurlapnLace:  lady, you are my wedding soul sistah!!! this is beautiful. you looked FAB! i am so excited for you and to see your pro pics 🙂 YAY!!!!!!

Post # 8
2014 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

BurlapnLace:  Aww you guys are gorgeous together 🙂 Love light and dark couples (dark hair and light hair haha I’m lame). My SO and I are opposite, I’m light and he’s dark.

You made a smashing bride 😀 Can’t wait to see your pro-pics!

Post # 11
705 posts
Busy bee

BurlapnLace:  OMG congrats you looked so pretty! All your details came out amazing! Now we can relax. Lol. 

Post # 13
147 posts
Blushing bee

I really liked your wedding decor, thansk for sharing! (and I’m usually not into autumn theme but yours was different). Also, I kept thinking how beautiful you are. You are stunning. You look very much like Elizabeth Taylor when she was young!

Post # 14
7531 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

BurlapnLace:  Very beautiful job. Nice to see your recap. You are gorgeous  Looking forward to the Pro one! Congratulations!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors