12-13-14 bride in the house

posted 2 years ago in December 2014
Post # 2
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Yay! I’m a 12/13/14 bride too!! When are you sending out your invites?!

Post # 3
395 posts
Helper bee

I am a 12/13/14 bride as well. I am sending out my invites this week. 

Post # 4
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - lindsay lakes, cypress TX

I’m 12-13-14, too! My plan is for the invites to go in the mail this weekend… but I’m thinking it will be more like mid next week. I’m doing DIY invites and they are taking a little longer than I planned!<br /><br />How did everyone decide on the 12-13-14 date?

Post # 5
919 posts
Busy bee

were 12/13/14 too 🙂 can’t come soon enough!! We actually sent our invites out beginning of September but we are doing a DW so we needed to give more notice. I am sooo ready!! 

Post # 6
463 posts
Helper bee

Wow you guys are awesome!! Mine will be sent in two weeks. 

We picked 12/13/14 because it will be easy for FI to remember haha! Oh I should also mention that I am a Christmas freak so that was a reason we chose the date too!

Post # 7
1506 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a 12-13-14 bride as well! Sending out invites this week 🙂 🙂 🙂

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

Welcome. I’m also a 12/13/14 bride. We chose that day because it was the day he proposed to me last year. We will be sending the invites out the first week in November. 

Post # 9
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 1992

Hello,

<div class=”aboveUnitContent”>
<div class=”userContentWrapper”>
<div class=”_wk”>
<div id=”id_54314adfde6f61549576566″ class=”text_exposed_root text_exposed”>In honor of the last numerically consecutive wedding date this century, Elite Design is offering a **FREE** 36″ W x 25 ft. L white non-woven aisle runner. Here is the design, you select the colors and font. If you or someone you know wedding date is 12.13.14, LIKE our FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Design/48894219006 and send us a message with your names, font, and color choices. All submissions until 12:13 PM, Oct 6th will be entered into a random drawing. The sample layout of the winning couple will be posted at 1400 (2pm EST). Pick up the first week of Nov. or shipping at the winners expense.</div>
(5 photos)</div>
</div>
</div>

Post # 10
463 posts
Helper bee

My invites will be going in the mail next Monday!

Post # 11
463 posts
Helper bee

How’s everyone else doing?!

Post # 12
395 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know about everyone else but this is my to do list for my 12/13/14 wedding. We are having a “casual” wedding at our church For 110 people.  It will be catered and we will have a dj play soft music, which we are choosing-choices still need to be made but meeting with dj in nov. he is family but a prof dj. 

I still need: to pick a hairstyle. I did not like the first run through. Going again on nov 8.

i still need: long line bra, shoes, earrings. Also, need to choose and make centerpieces. Find and purchase lighted garland for the reception hall.Our  favors-Order spice jars and make FI’s spice  blend mix. 

create seating chart board: we are naming the tables christmas songs (we love Christmas). 18 tables! 

Still need to pick out grooms and bestmans suit. Only having one groomsman and bridesmaid. 

Create or buy card box with slit (advice from caterer to have a box that no one could steal from…not so much because of family but what about that date you don’t know?)

Ok…so this list is more for me than anyone else lol

Post # 13
463 posts
Helper bee

I still need to:

find and buy bridesmaid jewelry

buy groomsman gifts

signage for the wedding

find a hairstyle

find/create table numbers 

menu cards

Post # 14
395 posts
Helper bee

Update: a got my veil and decided on a hair vine! I also realized that I don’t need a long line bra. I also ordered the martha stewart card box for $13 that someone else mentioned on here. I will jazz it up a little. But had my dress on for an hour yesterday trying on veils and looking at shoes. I’m so excited!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors