(Closed) 12 days!!!!!!!

posted 4 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Haha the butterflies are normal! I’d be worried if you didn’t have them :p As far as regretting having a big wedding… totally. This wedding became more about our family and friends than it did us. If I could do it all over again, I would’ve went to City Hall in SF and called it a day :p But like my supportive fiancé always says… “we’ve come too far (money/time), so stop regretting everything and just enjoy it!” Ugh… he’s right. But congrats on the upcoming wedding! I suggest breaking in those 5in bad boys, and getting used to walking in them 🙂

Post # 5
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@smallstuff:  hey you’re not alone!! I’m getting married in 12 days as well!!! I am a “tough cookies” I didn’t get nervous last week but we sat down with my in law soon to be on Sunday and I start to feel everything is happening!! Lol I start to worry about my speech, my hair, my veil – everything!!! Lol and you know what I do calm myself down? Telling myself that end of the day it’s just a wedding and I get to marry the man of my dreams and as long as he’s there, everything will be ok! 😉

The topic ‘12 days!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors