(Closed) 12 days, June 23rd Bees!!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hey I am a June 23rd Bride too! VERY excited! 🙂

Had my hen party on Saturday, and have left some last minute bits for this last couple of weeks (or just less than that) to keep my mind occupied.

I can wait till I marry my Mr Perfect – he means the world to me!

Congrats to you too – what do you have left to do?xx

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

Super excited yet super nervous I am forgetting something big! Plus the weather can’t decided if it is supposed to be summer or winter, so hoping that in 12 days it decides it is going to be summer!

Post # 6
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I, quite literally, cannot contain my excitment!

Friday is my last day of work until July and then we leave a week from tomorrow! AHHHHH!

Post # 7
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Am I the only one who is actually just scared at this point? Lol

Post # 8
3121 posts
Sugar bee

I’m just so excited for it to get here.  I’m ready to be at the point where it’s OK to say “What will be, will be.”  I’m trying to get myself to focus on the honeymoon, but I seriously can’t even look that far!

11 days!!

Post # 9
2282 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m the next day, but having one extra day doesn’t make me feel like it’s all gonna get done in time!!!!

I’m very excited, but so nervous about all the stuff to do between now and then. 

Post # 10
69 posts
Worker bee

I’m so excited!!! I feel like I will never get everything done in time though…especially if im sitting here on weddingbee instead of getting it done lol!

Post # 11
339 posts
Helper bee

I cannot belive it is almost here yesterday I tried to tie up all my loose ends. Finnished some porjects ( yes I am still DIY’ing, I feel so behind). We sent out our last payment check so now all I have to do is sit back and relax (HA!)

Post # 12
69 posts
Worker bee

@Gavinsmamma:  I finished up one project yesterday! now I still need to finish favors and bridal party gifts! EEK! And then a few last minute payments. I cant wait!!

Post # 13
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Bridges of Poplar Creek

HOLLA!!! I’m so pumped for next Saturday. I’ve moved past the to do list anxiety (never thought that would happen) and now I’m just waiting for the day to get here. Congrats in advance, ladies!

Post # 14
416 posts
Helper bee

My every thought is about the wedding and what I have left to do. I am pretty sure that my sisters and BFF are so tired of me calling and emailing lol. But for the most part everything is done except some little things. I gave up on the seating chart and name placements. My bachelorette party is this weekend and I am looking forward to sitting back relaxing and letting someone else be in control. Congrats ladies  

Post # 15
3121 posts
Sugar bee

10 days!  The end is near….we fit on the extended forecast, now!! 

Post # 16
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am also June 23rd!! Eeeee! I’m excited, a tiny bit nervous (my mind is GREAT at making up scenarios), but overall…very excited :-). I have my bachelorette party on Monday (weird timing, I know, but it was when everyone could get together), we just filled out an application for an apartment. We have some phone calls to make to confirm different things, but overall…we’re doing well!

Right now, there’s a 60% chance of rain on the day before the wedding. However, it is so hard to predict weather where I live. We always say that if you don’t like the weather here, just wait five minutes, it’ll be something different.

The topic ‘12 days, June 23rd Bees!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors