Post # 1
I’ve decided to do the 12 Days of Christmas for my Fiance. I have most of the gifts picked out, but I need help with a few more. They are just silly things..nothing serious. Do you guys have any suggestions?
1. Partridge in a Pear Tree – can of pears
2. Turtle Doves – chocolate turtles and a Dove chocolate bar
3. French Hens – NO IDEA!! HELP!
4. Calling Birds – new cell phone case (if I can find one….otherwise HELP!)
5. Golden Rings – can of pineapple slices
6. Geese a Laying – going to make eggs….white chocolate circles with a yellow M&M
7. Swans a Swimming – NO IDEA!! HELP!
8. Maids a Milking – box of milk duds
9. Ladies Dancing – Pepperidge Farm pirouettes
10. Lords a Leaping – NO CLUE!
11. Pipers Piping – bubbles with bubble pipe
12. Drummers Drumming – last one, again NO CLUE!
Post # 3
3. For French Hens, you could but frozen Cornish Hens and cook them for dinner that night, Or you could buy Chicken Bones candy.
7. Swans a swimming- body wash and a loofah or gift card to a local gym with a pool
10. Lords a leaping- give him coupons he can redeem for some loving
12. Dummers drumming- drumstick ice cream or make a 12 month calendar with pictures of you ( include drums or drumsticks in there somehow)
Post # 4
@julies1949: I’ve never seen that chicken bone candy. Where can I find it?
Post # 5
Post # 6
*Stealing* hehe, this is probably the only time I’ve ever stole .
And I found Chicken bones 2 miles from my house!!! Score!
Post # 7
@MmeSilverBullet: Awesome! I’m going to out searching tomorrow. 🙂
Post # 8
@BoiledPNut: save yourself some time- just phone the candy stores near you, There are many other brands of chicken bone candies.
Post # 9
I guess if I can’t find chicken bones candy, I can get him Chick-O-Sticks.
Post # 10
O: I just want to say this is an awesome idea and I wanted to do something like this last Christmas but couldn’t think of a way that wasn’t terribly expensive. Totally bookmarking this for Christmas’12.