(Closed) 12 Days To Go!! Holy Shhhh…

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Date twin! I’m actually very calm. His mom asked me yesterday if I was super excited and I was like meh! I think over a year of planning dragged it out so long that I’m kinda just ok let’s go already. Try to stay calm. Your day will be beautiful. Don’t sweat the small stuff and just think of how in love you are and how happy you will be. Are you done with all your final appointments? Maybe try not do to anything wedding related for a couple of days to calm down. It’s probably all the excitement from your weekend. My shower was last month and bachelorette this weekend. Looking forward to that.

Post # 5
665 posts
Busy bee

Hi ladies,

Another date twin here! eek not long to go now. I have been so organised and this last week has completely thrown me out and all of a sudden im so stressed! I woke up this morning with a HUGE coldsore! so off to the drug store to try get rid of it. Terrible timing! I pretty much have nothing left to do except the beauty stuff towards the end of next week. So excited and finding it super hard to concentrate on work at the mo!

Post # 6
4436 posts
Honey bee

I’m the day after you…and my dress still hasn’t come in yet! Not freaking out though, I’m sure it will all be fine.  Can’t wait to see everyone’s wedding pics:)

Post # 7
665 posts
Busy bee

@little_d:  uh oh when is your dress due in? Lucky your so calm, im a bit of a nervous wreck.

Post # 8
4436 posts
Honey bee

@MeeShell:  I was told beginning of April, but still not in yet! I’m getting a bit nervous, but hope it will all be fine!!

Post # 9
665 posts
Busy bee

@little_d:  EEEEK fingers crossed for you that it comes in this week giving you a bit of time if anything needs changing! I had my last fitting last week and have put on 2kg hahaha! whoops.

Post # 10
4436 posts
Honey bee

@MeeShell:  Thank you- I need all the positive vibes I can get!!  Maybe it’s just water weight?! I’m sure it will go away by the wedding:) Good luck to both of us!!

Post # 11
76 posts
Worker bee

@SweetMelissa429:  @conkin420:  @MeeShell:  DATE TWINS!!

I am… freaking out.

I am a photographer and as I was shooting a wedding on Saturday the crashing realization that that would be me in two weeks came down HARD!

I still have little things to do, but the most stressful is this nagging feeling that I am forgetting something… then I see someone mention favors and realize: nope, no favors. I had PLANNED them of course… I think… at some point. Oh well. At the wedding I did Saturday not a single person brought a favor home so you know what, screw it. It’s not worht added stress at this point.

11 days!!

Post # 12
177 posts
Blushing bee

@SoonToBeMrsRiley:   Favors…I’ve read so many posts saying don’t bother they’re a waste of money and they really are. I don’t even know where or what any favors I’ve received at weddings are. We’re having a photobooth and we purchased acrylic frames and I used them for the seating cards. Saw that idea on this site a long time ago and just knew I wanted to do that. And I’m doing my own candy buffet which turned out to be more work and money than I wanted. I hope the caterer makes it look nice. That’s one of my worries. Tomorrow we make final payment to the florist and give the caterer our final guest count. I think I will freak after that! 

Post # 13
665 posts
Busy bee

@SoonToBeMrsRiley:  Ugh dont worry about favours. They are a nice added bonus if you have them but I wouldnt worry about them. Im doing a candy buffet instead (I have a major sweet tooth) Oooh and im studying photography at the mo, would LOVE to be a wedding photographer in a few years! Eeek our weddings are so soon!

Post # 15
177 posts
Blushing bee

@SweetMelissa429:  I just posted it in DIY, tell me what you think? It’s the frame with the little Cinderella coach on the card. 

Post # 16
4436 posts
Honey bee

@SweetMelissa429:  My dress came in yesterday! I have my first (and only!) fitting tomorrow, pick it up on Tuesday then we leave Thursday for Maui. I hope the fitting goes well!!

The topic ‘12 Days To Go!! Holy Shhhh…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors