(Closed) 12 days to go!!!

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
8464 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

@NavyBride16:  Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!  I’m still a few weeks out, but I’m already super excited.  I got everything done early though, so I’m enjoying the last few weeks.  So glad I’m not cutting vellum for my ceremony programs anymore lol.

Post # 4
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Congrats!! I am excited for you!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
965 posts
Busy bee

Yay so exciting!!!  I’ll be having a bridal shower while you’re getting married πŸ˜‰  It’s all starting to feel so very real and we are all getting super excited!  I think it’s important for all of us to try and slow down and take in these last moments as a Miss before we become a Mrs.!  My plan is to do nothing the week of the wedding and just relax, get a massage, and enjoy myself.  I hope the same for all of you girls!

@housebee:  Holy moly, I totally feel you on the vellum!  I made like 150 vellum roses and if I never seen another sheet of that stuff it will be too soon πŸ˜›

Post # 6
22 posts
Newbee

were 10 days away and i cant believe how fast time has gone. Super excited, kinda nervous but really cant wait for the day to be here, its crazy to say that next friday were gona be married!!!!! For such a long time its been ‘guests will be arriving at the end of march’ (family and friends are flying in from europe) and now there on their way woo hoo! i also only have 2 days of work left. feeling rather organized as my mother came 2 weeks ago and we’ve been through every little detail a million times, so all thats left is waiting for my bmaids to arrive.

congrates to all you lovely april bees have an awesome time being pampered hugged and married!! xxxx

Post # 7
237 posts
Helper bee

@NavyBride16:  HEY! Great name πŸ˜‰ Lol.

I’m feeling a little stressed out with my sailor gone on deployment, but things are slowly, ever so slowly, coming together.

and on man @housebee:…you are so lucky!! I’m still trying to decide if I’m doing programs at all!!   

Post # 8
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@NavyBride16:  So exciting! Congratulations and enjoy these last couple of days. Hopefully you’ll be able to relax! (I know I will probably be having a hard time relaxing coming up to my big day, MUCH easier said than done!)

Post # 9
2965 posts
Sugar bee

I feel like I still have so much to do with so little time left.. 18 DAYS LEFT for me!!! I’m rounding up the last of the men who need to get fitted for their tuxes, getting the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner together,  my bachelorette party is this weekend, still getting online purchases coming in the mail and so much more… Ready for this to be over!!! 

Post # 10
1113 posts
Bumble bee

I have a household shower on the day of your wedding! Not quite as exciting, but hey!

Are you nervous!?! Is everything done?!? Do you simply not care anymore and want to be married? πŸ™‚

We are leaving for our honeymoon the day after our wedding, as well, and packing for that adds on another layer of stress! Haha!

Best wishes. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘12 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors