(Closed) 12 days

posted 9 years ago in April 2009
Post # 3
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2008

Down to the home stretch and still so much to do! Don’t worry though! You’ll get it all done and quicker than you think. I was still working on projects the day before while entertaining family and friends! It will all come together! And don’t hesitate to wrangle some of your friends in on the DIY fun…haha! Good luck!

Post # 4
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I’d call in your girlfriends for a night of finishing up programs and folding napkins. The more the merrier (and they’ll get done faster, too!)

Good luck and early congratulations! 🙂

Post # 5
578 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Congrats!!! I am sure it will all come together and go so well!! Have a the girls come over and have fun finishing things up!!

Post # 6
1379 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Sooo exciting!!  That just makes me so happy!  You are so close to being his forever!  YAAY!

Post # 7
1428 posts
Bumble bee

Just remember….long deep breaths…super exciting!!! I too agree with Miss Bean & FPG, have your girls over to help with the napkins, have a fun evening together & Congratulations!!!! If we don’t hear from you before your wonderful day I wish you blessings & all the happiness in the world….have fun….take time to just look around…enjoy that special time with your soon-to-be husband & loved ones!!! And give us an update on how everything goes….we love pics!!! ((((Hugs))))

The topic ‘12 days’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors