12 week ultrasound this afternoon!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@idoalterations:  fx for you this afternoon!! Sending heaps of positive thoughts your way:)

Post # 4
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I hope everything goes well for you 🙂

Post # 5
8592 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m sure it’s fine!  I was really worried about that too!  I didn’t get to go in until 10 weeks or so to hear the heartbeat.  After then I relaxed a little bit.  But it’s hard when you have no idea until then.  Have you heard the heartbeat yet at all?  I didn’t get my first ultrasound until 12.5 weeks either (it was a requested First Trimester/NT screening).  Good luck!

Post # 6
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Fingers crossed! I’m sure things are fine, but it will be such a relief to see for sure that all is well with you and the little one. 

Post # 7
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@idoalterations:  Good luck. It’s exciting to see your LO. I even got excited at my 8wk US when the baby looked like nothing special but a blob, lol. I have my AS on Wednesday, so I will be finding out the gender and hopefully getting some good pics finally.

Here’s to good ultrasounds for both of us 🙂

Post # 9
4440 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@idoalterations:  awww don’t let any of those threads bring you down!  this is such an exciting time for you…be sure to “check out” the nub theory even though you’re only 12 weeks…something fun to do if you’re not team green.

🙂

Post # 10
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I was PARANOID for the first half of my pregnancy about spontaneous miscarriage!

But it’s just a sign of being an AWESOME gestational Mommy!

I’m sure nugget is fine! Have fun at your appointment!

Post # 11
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@idoalterations:  Ugh I hear you on the missed miscarriage threads, freaks the bejingo out of me and then I worry about it all the time. I’m sure this afternoon will go well, and you’ll feel very much reassured! X 

Post # 13
1436 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@idoalterations:  My hubby was banking on this too. His mom has two brothers, his dad has two brothers, DH has a brother, and of the 14 cousins there are only two females (one on each side). Well, we’re breaking the mould and are having a little girl! 

Post # 14
8592 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@idoalterations:  LOL mine said the same thing about boys!  He has 3 brothers and though he does have 1 aunt every other generation going back forever are all boys (no girls at all).

And I am having a girl!  Which I’m thrilled about haha.

Post # 16
994 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@idoalterations:  I was scared before my first ultra sound too for the same reasons glad all went well for you. Congratulations on your beautiful LO!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors