(Closed) 12.12.09 Bee Update?

posted 8 years ago in December 2009
Post # 3
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

i am the same day as you! Yes time is ticking way to fast for me at the minute. You are so much more organised than me! We have venue, clothes,photographer NO MUSIC YET, STRESSING ABOUT THAT ONE!! Invites are half done, not good enough though. Travel is semi organised, hotel booked for honeymoon, just need to book flights. I have began a few little diy projects. Going to put the bonbonierre boxes togeather this weekend. Still have a dress fitting to go. The last one i went to the dress was to big for me and the size down to small. So trying to loose some weight at present, but need to loose it off my boobs. may be impossible.

Think i have most of the decorations down pat. Using a lot of chinese lanterns and lighting and candle. Still need to measure the tables and book linen, book the dance floor (we are having a out door reception at my parents estate) Book the chairs AND PLENTY MORE. Almost slightly hyperventilating at the realisation of how much i have not done. lol.

How are you so organised? I am insanely jealous right now hehe.

Are you starting to get a bit nervous? I defiantely am. Its 4am over here and cant sleep because of it.

What ceremony/reception music are you going with?

Post # 4
26 posts
Newbee

Another 12.12 bride. have the dress, venue, menu/cake, photographer, transportation, DJ, flowers, invites, accessories (necklace, veil, unity candle, cake cutter, etc) & honeymoon planned.

Working on the favors, dress fittings (1 done, 2 to go!), and all the reception day-of, wedding day-of timelines, and what songs we’re using. Also need to make sure the tuxes get done :).

Post # 6
197 posts
Blushing bee

It stresses me out to make a big list. I’m just doing one thing at a time. This week, it’s programs. Then, it will be the OOT bag inserts. There is SO MUCH to do. I should not have read this thread.

Post # 7
26 posts
Newbee

We still need to figure out our songs for the ceremony, so can’t finalize the programs yet! Was half-sick this week so haven’t gotten a lot done. Still need to send out 3 invites that got added last minute.

My parents are in town this weekend so going to try to pick their brain to get a few more things done! And stressing over that we could have anywhere from 160 to 110 people depending on how many show (our venue maxs out at 160 so hopefully we don’t end up with 165!). Really hard to tell with out-of-towners, the date, and the economy who will be able to make it.

The topic ‘12.12.09 Bee Update?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors