12/12/14!

posted 3 years ago in December 2014
Post # 3
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Yay!!! Finally a date twin. We’re getting married on 12/12/14. Traditional catholic mass followed by a reception in NJ.

Post # 4
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m getting married on 12/12/14, too!  Looks like we’re date triplets Wink

Also doing a traditional catholic mass ceremony followed by reception.

Post # 4
189 posts
Blushing bee

I know this is an older thread but we’re quadruplets!

12/12/14 in a semi-traditional (multiculural)  Christian church ceremony and reception in Los Angeles, CA

Post # 5
919 posts
Busy bee

pinkrose23:  I am getting married on 12/13/14 in Ft Lauderdale — Catholic Ceremony, reception, and leaving on a cruise the next day too!! hahaha. We have the same plans 🙂

Post # 7
189 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve seriously considered canceling the wedding at least 3 times! It’s crunch time and eloping just sounds like such a tempting option! I’m so excited to marry my best friend but honestly I just want to get the wedding over with. Does this make me a terrible bride?! haha

I have my hair/makeup trial on Saturday! I’m nervous.

Post # 8
919 posts
Busy bee

cristalgolightly:  I totally agree with you on ready to get it over with!! haha you’re not the only one!! I  ready for the stress to be over and to be on our honeymoon!!

Post # 10
189 posts
Blushing bee

Hi ladies! 

Checking in with you, I hope married life is treating you well! 🙂

How was everyone’s big day?

Mine had a few stressful hiccups (and a lot less people showed up than we expected) There were things that  I spent money on that didn’t even get touched at the reception!! I laugh about it now thinking how crazy I was about making sure we had it. 

After the ceremony we drove ourselves to the venue and we sat in the car and looked at one another and cried tears of joy because it was over. LOL there were so many little things that went wrong that day but our families are still talking about how much fun it was and that really was the most important to me.

I’m also finally getting over post-wedding blues, it’s been rough!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors