597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I’m nervous!!!! 

Post # 4
73 posts
Worker bee

I think I’m behind schedule. We don’t have our tasting until December 2. We’re still working on the first dance. We haven’t done our do not play list for the band,havent written our vows or done the programs. haven’t finished getting gifts for the wedding party. My second fitting is this week, so at least the dress will be done. so much left to do!!! what am i forgetting?  Oh, havent done the hair and makeup trial yet. Nor have I lost the last 5 lbs that need to come off before Dec. 18.

Post # 6
597 posts
Busy bee

I’m on schedule FOR me! But we actually planned this wedding quickly. I still have some things to do though. Like get favors, make programs, get gifts for bridal party and parents, finalize things with the florist(she only needs to know 3 weeks before), have my make-up trial, order fiance’s ring, and that’s about it, I think. Oh yes we have to do finish selecting the music for DJ, turn in the paperwork to the church/finish paying, and finish creating our ceremony.

Post # 8
45 posts
Newbee

I’m the 19th but i think i can still comment on this…I’m so nervous right now. I have nightmares everynight. In my latest nightmare all my ribbons were the wrong colorCry. With that said, I think i’m on schedule. I had my hair and make up trial this weekend; so happy i did because now I have to change my style for the wedding. I got a headache half way tru the trial so im scrapping that one. We need to finalize our programs,music selection and parents gifts.

Post # 9
290 posts
Helper bee

@Dora1910:i have a date twin! sunday weddings have become so rare, i doubted i did! good luck!

The topic ‘12/18/10– SEVEN WEEKS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors