12/26/2014-12/27/2014 Brides!!!

posted 2 years ago in December 2014
Post # 2
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Maui

I’m eloping to Maui on the 26th. Nothing left to plan really, because there was nothing really to plan to begin with I guess. I’m just trying to decide what kind of accessories to get.

Post # 4
3704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Beeee13:  We’re surprising our parents and getting married on Christmas Day (not 12/26 or 12/27, but close!) at FI’s parents house. I’m actually also trying to emulate a similar look to the look that you posted. I have all the materials to make a tulle skirt, I just need to do it. Now that halloween costume making is over, I can get to my wedding sewing. I’m also going to be making my veil. I need to get a red sweater, I’m not sure whether I want to do a cardigan like the picture or a cashmere sweater, we’ll have to see what I like. 

Post # 5
430 posts
Helper bee

Im a little earlier – 12/19! I just ordered my wedding bolero from etsy and my wire custom bridal hangers.  I have my hair trial this weekend and other than that I have finalization meetings with the officiant and florists! I’m using poinsettias as decor around the hall which are also going to be the favors – each family gets a poinsettia, so i need to order those.  

I love the red cardigan idea. I originally tried that with my dress but it looked odd with my mermaid style dress so I opted for this custom made bolero for the ceremony and in case I get cold.  For outside photos I have a really nice black coat with fur.

SO EXCITED!!!

Post # 7
430 posts
Helper bee

Beeee13:  I definately think looking christmas-y after is awesome since its sad when Christmas is over so its like one more day to stay in the spirit! Thanks for the luck on the hair! 

Post # 8
122 posts
Blushing bee

1234sophia:  Im 12/19 too! It’s FI parents 44th wedding anniversary, so a special day for us.  We have rings ordered, tuxez done, honeymoon booked, photog and cake booked. I am wearing my moms dress and shoes and doing my own hair and makeup. Wedding is at my moms house so food amd decorations are all on the family diy style. So many details!

Post # 9
122 posts
Blushing bee

Beeee13:  not weird to be Christmasy the day after! Tis the season! Our honeymoon is to Germany and we are visiting the Christmas markets until the 28th 🙂

Post # 10
430 posts
Helper bee

MissKittyBoo:  YAY! Sounds like your good to go! 37 DAYS TO GO!!!! Wohoooo

Post # 12
30 posts
Newbee

Beeee13:  Feeling a bit nervous as well. Wedding is on the 20th of December at Atlantis, Bahamas. Everything is just about done and vendors secured. Will be flying to the Bahamas Thanksgiving week to finalize last minute details. Then will fly back to pick up dress (not ready until 10th) and pack for wedding and honeymoon to Europe. Its all so exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. 

Post # 13
122 posts
Blushing bee

Less than 5 weeeks now…eeek!

Post # 15
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

Beeee13:  12/27/14 here! Oh man it’s getting real. We got our license last weekend. We paid for our reception, photographer, cake, flowers, hair and makeup this week. Really not much left to do. I got our programs on the mail today as well as our place cards. The only thing I’m waiting on is my bridesmaids gifts but I ordered them late so I’m worried they won’t be here in time. I feel surprisingly zen. I think it’s because I’m prepared. We need a few photo frames and I am picking up our guest book from the printers next week. 

How are you feeling? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors