(Closed) 123 print pictures please

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 4
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I ordered a few samples and was pleased with the quality of everything.  My big gripe was that it doesn’t seem like you can customize the colors, etc very easily and some of the colors are weird.

Post # 6
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I ordered my STD postcards from them and was totally pleased with the product!  I liked that I was able to upload my own pics without paying an upload fee and I was able to change the sizes to what I wanted.  Found a coupon code for 20% off and received free shipping.  200 postcards cost me about $30.

Post # 7
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I used that website. I was pleasantly surprised with their quality, but I haven’t sent them out yet or done much of anything with them yet (except looked at them) so I don’t know how much that helps.

I googled coupon codes and got free shipping which saved me $35! So I got STD’s, invitations, rsvp cards and Thank You cards (all in the same style), all for $91, including tax and (free) shipping. I also ordered extra envelopes at no charge (they let you change the quantity).

This was my design: http://www.123print.com/Wedding-Invitations_Sweet-Embrace_Design-BABBICDC

Post # 8
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Got this in my e-mail this morning from 123print.com

“Spend $50+ on Wedding Ensemble Products and receive FREE Ground Shipping! Offer expires 11:59 PM EST on 8/25/2010. Enter code EE1033B at check out to also receive this discount. “

Which is awesome because the shipping for my products would have cost me $35 had I not found a free shipping coupon.

Post # 9
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Mine just came in today if you still want pictures 🙂

The topic ‘123 print pictures please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors