(Closed) 12/30/12 brides anyone??

posted 5 years ago in December 2012
Post # 3
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m 12.30.12!!!   14 days!!!!

I’m hoping to get most things wrapped up  tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday so that I can enjoy Christmas time.  My family will be getting into Colorado on the 23rd then wedding festivities begin!  It’s a destination wedding for most people so we’re packing all the pre-wedding parties into that week.  

I’m doing hair/makeup trail tomorrow, so I haven’t quite figured that out either.  Were finalized on all the other vendors.  Now, I’m just working on the small stuff like getting family/BP their agendas, making nail appointments, finalizing honeymoon…ect.

It’s so close! =)

Post # 4
26 posts
Newbee

Yay! 12/30/12! I am so absolutely excited! 

Bridezilla has not come out yet… I’m wondering if she will 🙁  

it seems like since I’ve planned FOREVER that things are coming together nicely. I think the BEST thing that I did was hire a wedding planner, that is the BEST money I’ve spent EVER!!! 

@omyoulin: Don’t stress! Luckily, many salons are used to this sort of thing, so they should be able ot help you along the process easily figuring out style/make up etc.. I would just take a picture from a magazine and have them duplicate! 

@terryal87: So wonderful you have things wrapped up this early!!! I’m sure it will make a big difference having a nice holiday right before the big day! Isn’t it great we can double it up and have family here for Christmas AND our wedding!!!? 

Post # 5
319 posts
Helper bee

@Amandalong84:  I LOOVE that we get to have Christmas AND a wedding in the same week!  I can’t believe how fast it’s coming.  I remember being in July and thinking, December will NEVER get here! lol.  My family comes in 4 days!!! HOLY COW.

I’m glad things are coming along for you well and I agree: Wedding Planner=best investment!  

Merry Christmas to you =)

Post # 6
12 posts
Newbee

December 30th here too!  Ours is adestination wedding in Florida, about 15 hour drive. Hitting the road morning after Christmas.  Eeeeek! Can’t wait to hear you ladies recap.  

The topic ‘12/30/12 brides anyone??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors