1.25-1.5 solitaires on 7+ fingers. please share your rings!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
723 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Mine is a 1.25 Amora Moissanite and an 8.5. I LOVE it. My amora shows little to no color, sparkles like crazy, and i get lots of compliments on it!. I would suggest buying the stone loose and having it set by a local jeweler. FI and I did that because of my large finger size most places considered it to be a special order and returning it (if we didn’t like it, etc) would cost more. We ordered from Moissyco in April of 2012 and had no issues. It was shipped super quick, they answered all our questions. From there FI took it to our local jeweler, picked out a setting, told the jewlery the type of stone and he had no problems getting it set. 

Post # 5
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Our Backyard/Steakhouse

Here’s mine, it’s a 1 ct diamond but my ring size is 7 so it gives you the right proportion and look you were aiming for.  

I think it’s a great size for my hand

Post # 6
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@EasyName:  

Here is mine! It’s a 1.25 ct ring on my size 9 finger. I think it is the PERFECT size!

My FI also ordered from moissaniteco.com, had zero problems with them. My stone is unenhanced, so it can be kind of moody, but most of the time it looks this white. It’s pretty much the best thing ever, and is completely distracting all the time, lol.

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@EasyName:  I’ve had it for exactly 2 weeks, haha! Thank you, I love it so so so much! Here’s the side view:

Post # 10
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Our Backyard/Steakhouse

@EasyName:  Thank you.  I love it…it’s a round brilliant diamond.  I love yellow gold, I always feel like a minority because I have a yellow gold solitaire and just want a plain 2 or 3mm band.  Seems like everyone now adays wants the super blingy stuff.  That’s just not me 🙂

Post # 12
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I have a halo that is aboit equivalent to a 1.25 center stone – finger size 7.25ish

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors