13 years of marriage and I have found my DREAM ring UPGRADE!! I need band help!!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1870 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2006

BriH:  That is so insanely gorgeous! Please excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor….

Post # 3
8604 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

That’s gorgeous! I actually think a band like mine would go well with that ring 

Post # 4
1349 posts
Bumble bee

I think you should go with something straight or an infinity band – so it’s not to similar to the bubble band.

Post # 8
3200 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I would go with a matching channel set eternity ring in yellow gold with matching miligrain details.  Or get a plain band for now at the same height and width of your new ring.  This way you can add a third band of French cut diamonds in rose gold or white gold.

Post # 9
3360 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Oh my gosh, that is stunning.  I think mixing metals can actually look really pretty.  My SIL just got a ring upgrade (they had an inheritted diamond reset), and her ring is silver (or, you know, white gold, platinum, whatever – silver-colored metal), and she wears it with two bands, one on either side, that are yellow gold and rose gold.  The combination looks really cool.

Post # 12
2763 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love that set…as is though! I think it’s absolutely beautiful! 

Post # 14
851 posts
Busy bee

BriH:  This is utterly beautiful. David Klass does spectacular work, IMO.

Can you provide a link to the Facet Lounge thread about this ring? Thanks 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors