(Closed) $130 for wedding make up expensive, average, cheap?!?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: $130 for wedding day makeup is...
    A LOT! : (9 votes)
    35 %
    Average : (13 votes)
    50 %
    Cheap! : (4 votes)
    15 %
  • Post # 3
    5921 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: December 2010

You look beautiful.  Honestly, I’d pay her whatever she asked! Why mess with perfection?

Post # 4
    Hostess
    18646 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2009

That’s about what I paid.  Does it include a trial too?

Post # 5
    195 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

hmm for a trail and TRAVEL (IF she works in a salon normally) I’d say thats ok. Mine is $100 – for about 45 min, air brush, lashes and its a person I use for other services normally so my trial is free. – and that is in the salon.

Post # 6
    114 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

Does that include a trial? I got quoted the same amount w/ trial and $65 without. It does seem like a lot to me but I’m terrible at makeup so I’m willing to pay!

Post # 9
    3564 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I am paying way more than that unfortunately, so it sounds like a good deal to me, especially if you know she does a good job!

Post # 10
    347 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2018

I paid $175 in S. Fla and that included fake eyelashes, the lipcolor she used on me and a special oil zapping compact for touchups.

The trial was either $50 or $75

Post # 11
    713 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2010

i think thats how much mine is too.  she also did my boudoir shoot and charged me $80 for that.. but that is counting as my trial.. i trust her, she’s fantastic.

Post # 12
    831 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

That’s not bad and your trial is only $50 – $75!!! Mine is $75 per service. So my hair and makeup for trial and day of is $300! Yikes!!!

The topic ‘$130 for wedding make up expensive, average, cheap?!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors