(Closed) 1339 miles away

posted 7 years ago in Long Distance Relationships
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi Aida, I know how hard it can be, especially in the quiet moments! But you are right, the special memories you’ve already made will keep you hanging on. And all the anticipation of making more wonderful memories the next time you see him. You can do it!

And it will definitely help to keep yourself occupied with fun reception planning. And DIY is always good for keeping the mind off being sad! I used to craft like mad when my FH and I lived apart.

Post # 4
18645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Welcome to weddingbee!  I know it’s hard to be apart but it seems like you realize that the busier you keep yourself, the faster time will pass.

Post # 5
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m also planning a wedding away from my fiance (well, you its your husband) and its a bummer but you seem to have the right attitude.  Just keep your chin up and remember why you are doing it.   Not sure if you have spent much time apart but there is some good advice about how to deal in the LDR board and I know the military offers support for wives too. I wouldn’t say it gets easier with time but you do learn to deal with it better.  

Welcome to the bee and congrats on getting married. very cute pic

The topic ‘1339 miles away’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors