14 day forecast is out for my fellow Nov. 9 bees! How is your city looking?

posted 3 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m thinking we will have rain the forecast for here in the UK is so unreliable I will pay more attention when we get the 5 day forecast as it may be more specific. The weather recently has been windy and wet with a big storm hitting us tomorrow. We have planned for rain, though still hope we may get a nice autumn day. 

Post # 4
459 posts
Helper bee

Right now we are looking at a high of 62 (low of 43). More sun that clouds and showers late in the day. I’m not sure what they mean by “late”. We are hoping to get some outside pictures at 4pm after everything else is all done. Sounds pretty good to me; I hope it doesn’t change too much!

Post # 5
2441 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

I’m a Nov 10 bride.. The town we’re getting married in is forcasting -1 and flurries!

Post # 6
138 posts
Blushing bee

It seems we are lucky and nice weather is coming to Vegas. I hope the forecast is right because we are having an outdoor ceremony.

Post # 8
2441 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

@BrideinHungary:  thank you! Have a great wedding day too and happy early birthday!

Post # 9
16 posts
Newbee

Anyone else planning an outdoor ceremony in the NorthEast like me or am I just being extra crazypants? LOL.

Post # 10
2576 posts
Sugar bee

@Oliviationlee:  Not an outdoor ceremony, but part of the appeal of our reception venue is a rooftop deck with a view of the NYC skyline (we have an indoor section as well). I’m hoping the weather is decent enough so that people can spend some time up on the deck w/out freezing their tails off.

Where in NE? My bro’s friend just had an outdoor ceremony in VT. My parents went, and my mom said the BMs were shivering b/c they and the bride were all in strapless gowns – no boleros/shrugs or anything.

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

@MrsNewDay:  Hillburn, NY? At the top of a mountain. I think I just answered my questions.  Oh well, I LIKE the cold. They can suck it up for less than 20 mins. 😀

Post # 12
38 posts
Newbee

Seattle wedding over here! Looking like it’s going to be cloudy with few sunny breaks and a high of 63! Not too shabby. I don’t really care how the weather turns out though. 🙂 

Post # 13
104 posts
Blushing bee

10 day weather just came out for me! Partly cloudy with a high of 70 degrees! 0% rain, yay! I don’t mind a cloudy day. Just no rain please. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors