14 Things They Don't Tell You About Making Babies…

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2212 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Omg yes yes a million times yes!! People did say it was hard – and I’d read people’s posts on here saying they cry/get upset/lose faith everytime they saw a BFN or AF but my god until you live it you just don’t get it! I am the crazy person noted hehehe.

GL @wandering_gypsy:  this month is gonna be the month we graduate 🙂

Post # 4
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Perfect.  I’m sharing it with the 1+ ladies.

Post # 5
4153 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I love this.  Thank you for sharing!

Post # 6
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

“If you want your sex life to seem at all unplanned, you’re going to have to plan ahead to know what the best days to not plan your sex life are.” 

LOL that’s my plan for this week!! I’ve been secretly plotting out which days I’ll be seducing FI. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday and he goes “wouldn’t it be funny if we made a baby on T&N’s wedding day?” he has no idea that this should be O-2 and that WE WILL BE TRYING!!! hahahaha

Post # 8
2341 posts
Buzzing bee

@jny1179:  that is awesome. Totally how I would think! Good luck!

Post # 9
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I love this artical, and might even show it to my husband so he can sort of? understand my craziness 🙂 I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

Post # 10
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

This is so true – I was talking to my sister about this last night – this is our 3rd month trying – not that long really but its like before we started i told myself – i’m not going to be one of those crazy stressful ladies we are just gonna have fun – YEAH RIGHT!!! For instance our morning shower conversation – well my fertile window starts today are you ready to dooze it every other day for the next 10 days” seriously – when did that become our idea of forplay lol

Post # 11
4296 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Post # 12
2197 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Thank you for sharing! I totally agree.

Post # 13
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ugh This is so true. People have no idea how hard it is because we’re all taught that all it takes is having unprotected sex once at any point of the month and you’ll be pregnant!!!!!!

Post # 14
1817 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is so true.

I swear I’m smarter than my next statement, but thanks to good Catholic up-bringing I literally had it in my mind that you have unprotected sex then BAM! baby! Thus why I was so protective in highschool. Now that we started to trying it was a little disappointing that I didn’t get pregnant right away. Thankfully I got my BFP, but it was more work than I had previously thought.

Post # 15
1734 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1998

I’m in my 4th cycle of trying now. Though I knew the statistics ahead of time – how long it can take, and by comparison to many, I’m still just out of the gate – I never imagined every month being like this. Peeing on so many things. Hell, dreaming about peeing on things and having positive tests all over the place.

Post # 16
10837 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Brilliant. Can so relate to the hurting boobs part.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors