144 days to the wedding…

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@ToTheRiot:  well done! Congrats on getting so much accomplished and under budget!  enjoy yolas last dating anniversary 🙂

Post # 5
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@ToTheRiot:  That is great!!! I have almost everything done too, but unfortunately I didn’t exactly come in under budget like you did 🙁

Right now we’re at about $16k for 160 people…

Now we just get to relax until the wedding and enjoy being engaged!!! 🙂

Post # 7
5432 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada ♥ EDD- April 2016

I feel the same way! We mainly just have little projects to finish up and we just have to confirm vendors and timing closer to the wedding, but it’s so nice to have the big stuff out of the way (: I’m like you, I keep going over my checklist everyday aha.

Post # 8
55 posts
Worker bee

@ToTheRiot:  Yeah, we cut back on a lot too and did a lot of DIY projects. Centerpieces, invitations, programs, etc. are all DIY.  (I did buy STDs because there was an awesome sale!!) We’re getting a cake from Costco and skipping the cake cutting (neither one of us really cares) so that we can afford to get a photo booth. Flowers are only for bridal party/parents – no crazy centerpieces or decorations.

I keep reviewing my checklist too! It’s like I think something major will magically appear hahaha

Post # 10
1024 posts
Bumble bee

Nice! That must feel awesome. I’m getting married a couple weeks after you and we have the major stuff done, but I’m working on the details now. I’m finishing up our invitations, figuring out centerpieces, guestbook, songs, etc. 

I have the stuff in my mind I just have to purchase it! I am always hesistant to purchase things because I feel like I’ll change my mind and then be stuck with a bunch of stuff lol

Post # 11
55 posts
Worker bee

@lauraashley09:  I do the same exact thing! Except I buy things on sale and save the receipts so if we do change our minds we can return everything 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors