posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
810 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’ve got an extra two weeks on you but still so much to do! I’ve got diy projects to finish up, book the cake (from publix) and order flowers (from sams club). We still have one groomsmen who hasn’t been fitted for his tux (can i hurt my FBIL??), one bridesmaid who’s dress hasn’t arrived (late orderer). FI still has to have his bachelor party, have to plan the menu for the rehearsal, do another meeting with all of my vendors, finalize the ceremony, buy all the alcohol and mixers (stressed about that one), bathroom baskets, get our marriage license, final dress fitting, probably more that i cant think of. ughhh!!

Post # 4
2319 posts
Buzzing bee

We still have to do the seating chart and get the final numbers to the caterer, do the final meeting with the rabbi (on Monday), have final nail and hair appointments, etc etc.

Post # 5
5935 posts
Bee Keeper

Eeeeek! 15 more days!

I still need to:

Send in the check for our rehearsal dinner and the bar (for the wedding reception) – doing this tonight!

Print my place cards. I decided to DIY this, so wish me luck!

Make my hair comb. Really easy, just gluing the comb to the brooch

Etch the champagne glasses for FI and I and my bridesmaids

Get the wine for our guestbook

Get my dress back from my step-mom. She’s fixing a botched alterations job.

I think that’s it…unless I’ve just completely forgot about something and that means I probably won’t remeber it until after the wedding. Haha

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors