(Closed) 15 days to go and still dont LOVE my dress….

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Did you buy your dress 5 years before your wedding?  If so, don’t you think thats a little bit too soon?

Post # 5
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I think it’s a beautiful dress! What don’t you like about it?

Post # 6
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Maybe try to remember and think about all the reasons why you liked that dress in the first place. 

Post # 7
539 posts
Busy bee

I was the same way, but once I had my hair, make-up, veil, jewelry on and it was THE BIG DAY, I was absolutely IN LOVE with my dress! And know now I made the right choice!

Post # 9
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Maybe it’s just that its 15 days away and you have so much to be thinking about.

Post # 10
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Wow! Congrats…. 15 days is around the corner. Honestly, your dress is VErY beautiful and looks truly GORGEOUS on you. Your shape is amazing… ! The only thing I was thinking might make it even better would be to give it some “poof” by using a crinoline or something “fluff” it out on the bottom. Otherwise, PLEASE don’t stress over it. It looks Perfect! Also, once you have your hair done, veil and whatever accesories it will all come together.

Post # 11
5389 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

You look amazing in your dress! I think that when everything comes together on your wedding day you will love it!

Post # 12
11327 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

It beautiful and it looks great on you! Not sure what else I can say to make you feel better…. but I think your groom will love it on you 🙂 

Post # 13
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Thats better….i thought planning 5 years early was a little crazy.  Your dress is gorgeous, whats not to like about it?

I’ve never questioned my dress, but i’ve changed veils, headbands, shoes, purses and jewelry many times.  Now i know NOT to buy accessories when you buy the dress, but you get caught up in the moment and the experience of it.

Post # 15
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It’s gorgeous, and you look amazing in it!  You’re just having cold feet about your dress.  🙂  I think it’s natural.  Have you tried it on with the whole nine yards — shoes, veil, jewelry, makeup, hair done up (or as close as you can get it done up yourself)?  That might make you feel better!

Post the pic of the hairstyle you’re thinking of going with… I don’t see it above.

Post # 16
1537 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I really like that hair! I think once you are all put together or, “jacked up” as they like to say on SYTTD (lol) you’ll be good to go!

The topic ‘15 days to go and still dont LOVE my dress….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors