3718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

There no chart 🙂 can you post it?

Post # 5
3718 posts
Sugar bee

I think what’s screwing up your crosshairs, making them dotted, is that e first three higher temps are all open circles. FF bases your O date of off those first three high temps and if they are all open circles (meaning something was off) FF gets a bit confused. What was off those first three days – woke up late? 

How long is your LP normally? 

Post # 7
3718 posts
Sugar bee

Since you really only track your temps, CD12 looks like the winner for me. But I’d suggest starting to more regularly check CM and I’d really really suggest doing OPK’s as well. They really do help FF figure out what’s going on

Post # 9
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

@emmanneliza:  I think the WCM after the temp rise is what’s giving you dotted crosshairs.  I got the same thing last cycle.  I would keep temping and if you don’t see your temp go down, take another FRER in a day or two.

Post # 11
3344 posts
Sugar bee

@emmanneliza:  Any update?

Choosing when to call a doctor is a personal decision.  I once had a 59 day cycle and never called my doctor about it.  If having a long cycle is concerning to you, then by all means do something about it.  Good luck!

Post # 13
3344 posts
Sugar bee

@emmanneliza:  I’m sorry to hear that.  🙁

Are you on the TTC thread called Charters of the Hive?  If not, we’d love to have you over there.  Ironically, I just saw my OBGYN today and I posted about it over there.  It’s a wonderful thread full of great, knowledgeable, compassionate ladies.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors