15 FEB 2014 – The final countdown!

posted 3 years ago in February 2014
Post # 3
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Powel Crosley Estate, Sarasota, FL

How exciting!! Sounds like the rest of it are short n sweet projects that will end in time for you to just enjoy your special day! Can’t wait to see pictures 🙂

Post # 4
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

30 days!

• We need to pick a first dance song ugh….
  • Get dress steamed
  • Send out shuttle instruction email 
  • Deliver some stuff to the venue

… and the rest is really just stuff like decorations and items we are renting that can only be picked up a day or two in advance! 

Post # 5
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Oh and I have to hem my fiancé’s suit pants! Luckily I can do it and we don’t have to take them anywhere. 

Post # 6
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@jordyanna:  Oh and where in Alberta are you! I’m a Calgary girl. We are having our ceremony at Devonian Gardens and reception at Silver Springs golf course. 

Post # 8
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@jordyanna:  Oh awesome! I went to the U of A so I know Edmonton. Are you doing any pics by the river valley? Or even the campus is nice! 

Post # 10
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@jordyanna:  I know! I would love some fresh snow and then -5 – -10 so it sticks around for a nice clear wedding day! This melting and re-freezing into ice has to stop. So fingers crossed for us! 

Post # 11
284 posts
Helper bee

Yay, I can’t believe it’s a month away!!! @jordyanna:  You sound like you’re about done, girl!

Here’s what we have left:

– Bridal shower & bachelor party this weekend

– Final dress fitting next week

– Order engagement photos for display at wedding

– Final tux fitting in 2 weeks (FI bought a tux)

– Finalize cocktail hour slideshow

– Come up with seating plan – table & seat assignments

Post # 12
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

16 days now! Congratulations to you all! I’m just praying the weather is nicer than it has been. Given I am in Texas so it’s nowhere near as bad as you northern bees but I would like it not to be in freeze territory. LOL. Us Texans don’t do cold well, but I am totally fine with being cold rather than hot.  (My dress is incredibly heavy, lol)

As of today we need to:

Finish buying decor for rehearsal dinner

make slideshow for rehearsal

pay off caterer

We have pretty much finished everything else! We actually just decided to add an extra hour to our reception so we can really enjoy the night and not have to rush through anything. So excited!

Cheers to all you ladies and may February be the best month for you all! 

Post # 13
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

We are on the 14 day forecast tomorrow!!! I’m going to be checking it obsessively. 

Post # 15
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@jordyanna:  I know!!! The warm weather was awesome for my bachelorette last weekend though. 🙂 We just had snow and now it’s going to stay cold for about a week so hopefully it will stick around. But fresh snow on the 12th or something wouldn’t hurt… 

Post # 16
539 posts
Busy bee

This time next week we’ll be kissing our husbands good night. I can’t believe its almost here!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors