(Closed) 15 weeks

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Totally feel the same way. Today I feel overwhelmed whereas a few days ago I felt good about the planning. I think it’s just all the worry setting in…

Post # 5
1088 posts
Bumble bee

Haha, sounds about right to me!! I kind of have that “Oh well who cares, let’s just get this over with” attitude right now lol. Not good. But, I know I’ll get excited again if I go accesory shopping or something. It is a rollercoaster though…

Post # 7
1088 posts
Bumble bee

Oh no, I’m sorry. It seems there is always drama with families, especially about weddings. We weren’t going to invite some people because they said “we’re not coming if so and so is going.” But oh well, let them figure it out. I hope whatever drama there is for you, that people will not let it affect your special day and that everyone will forgive each other and have a good time!

Post # 8
7054 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hey!  Another destination August bride here!  August 7!

I have got to get a dress, but pretty much everything else that’s big (other than the invites) are done!

Just make a list and tackle it one by one and remember to breathe!  You can do it!

My big issue right now is dress and invites.  Oh and the BIG MOVE.  Yep.  We’re moving to my Fiance’s house in 3 weeks.  After that, I plan to dress shop, save money (like over 2k a month in the last 2 months) and diy my heart out!  I’m actually so so excited 🙂

Just know this is an exciting time and know that alot of us here are on budgets but have elegant taste, so there’s always some great inspiration around!  Where’s your destination wedding btw?

Hugs to all August brides to bee!   

Post # 9
1088 posts
Bumble bee

@Bellenga – Thanks! Yeah my bridesmaid keeps telling me to breathe lol. Good luck on your move and hope you find your perfect dress!!

The topic ‘15 weeks’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors