(Closed) 15 year study says women are "better off without their bras"! Yahoo!

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1177 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hm, I call bullshit on the muscles degrading. Although maybe the women in this study never got any upper body exercise.

Post # 4
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

I couldn’t live without my bra.

Post # 5
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Ha.  Fabulous!  Now I don’t have to feel badly about ripping mine off as soon as I get home from work!

But yeah, I’m not leaving the house without one.

Post # 6
3574 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Puppy Love:  I wish my boobs were bigger so I could go braless?  Technically I could now… but I’d look 12 years old  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 7
8042 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Puppy Love:  Ummm yeah, I could never go without. Even post reduction surgery, they’re Cs… too big for that.

I envy the lucky ladies who can go without, but unfortunately I will never be one of them!

Post # 11
2207 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

i saw this too! i kind of alternate between wearing an actual bra and wearing a really low impact sports bra…. i like wearing the (barely) sports bra because it gives me just enough support that my boobs aren’t going all over the place but is way more comfy than an actual bra…. i wonder if this is any better than a bra at all or if mine will be just as saggy?? lol

Post # 12
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I guess I’m in the minority here. I feel better with a bra on because my boobs are so heavy that they feel a million times lighter when they’re supported! lol

Post # 14
8473 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m sorry ladies, but I NEED a bra, not for support, but to GIVE ME SOME BOOBS! Frown

Post # 15
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - parent's backyard

this reminds me of how bras have evolved over the years.  I feel like the only bras available in a C cup or bigger are similar to the ones that women wore in the 1950’s — they’re more rigid and give you an artificial shape. why does the clothing industry think we all must have padding?

I prefer underwire bras that have zero padding. but they’re practically impossible to find anymore!

ok, end of rant. 

Post # 16
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Galang_Gyal: +1 when I am braless they actually tend to hurt after a while just from the weight. I only take off my bra to go to bed. Otherwise I NEED my bra just to be comfortable!

The topic ‘15 year study says women are "better off without their bras"! Yahoo!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors