$15,000 budget breakdown

posted 3 years ago in Reception
Post # 2
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

That’s awesome you are getting so much for free!! Makes it nice that you are able to spend so much on your bridal party gifts. They will really appreciate that.  I love the vintage car idea!!

Our is sorta similar…about 150 people. (Fi’s gparents are paying for our honeymoon cruise too!) We didnt have a set budget but this is just what prices came out to be, about…

$1500 Wedding Dress/alterations

$500 church venue

$1500 reception venue

$6000 for catering/linens/servers at reception..and wedding coordinator

$1100 for DJ at reception

$1200 for photographer (includes engagment shoot, rehearsal dinner, 2 photographers plus a 3rd for photobooth)

$300 for reception music

$500 for invitations

$100 for officiant

$500 for a lot of DIY reception decor

$500 for cake

$1000 for flowers

$1000 for cabin to stay at the nights leading up to the wedding

I think that adds up to about 15k….?

(not including any makeup, bridal party gifts, transportation, tuxes, honeymoon or rings)

Make sure you remember the little things like the officiant, wedding license, thank you notes (Stamps!), pre-wedding nails, waxes, tans, makeup, hair…im trying to think of other things you’ll have to get….umm….

Post # 3
2519 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

MrsEmployed:  I don’t know if you included this but TIPS for the vendors- DJ, waiters, catering..ect. That 1000 easily could be spent on tips( and you dont even have that many ppl to tip considering your getting so much for free!)

Also are you staying at a hotel..ect, and how is everyone (bridal party, ect) getting to/from reception? limos..ect?

Post # 5
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

That is roughly out budget as well… I didn’t ntoice, but is your food included in your venue price? Or are you doing a cake and punch theme?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors