15/11/14 Kiwi Vintage Cinema SPECTACULAR!!!

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
39 posts
Newbee

This is seriously one of the coolest most original weddings I’ve ever seen!! Congrats!!! It looks like you had an amazing day and you looked drop dead gorgeous!’ 😀

Post # 3
5476 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

MissBettsy:  Wow. This looks awesome. I am seriously jaw-droppingly impressed!!! Congratulations!

Post # 4
1994 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

MissBettsy:  Im not usually big on themes for weddings, but you really pulled it off. Great attention to detail. It looks like a lot of fun. Congrats!

Post # 5
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

A massive congratulations to you and your husband from a fellow Kiwi! Omg my jaw dropped at how freaking fantastic your wedding looked! I love how much of your personalities that one can see from the overall event to the smallest details. And I love love love your bridal outfit – you look so beautiful and elegant

Post # 6
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

MissBettsy:  seriously this the coolest most original and detail wedding posted on the bee. Congratulation! 

Post # 7
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Amazing theme! Love the execution!! That first dance photo is just the best…you must frame it! Congrats on your awesome day!

Post # 8
980 posts
Busy bee

Oh my goodness I love it! The dress is perfect on you and your moon photobooth is fantastic! What did you make him out of?

Post # 9
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

Wow! This looks LITTERALLY like something out of a movie! So happy that your day turned out to be a complete and total Dream Come True.  Best wishes to you and your hubby from now into the future! Congratulations! <3

Post # 10
1891 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

So freaking cool…

Post # 11
1319 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

One of the coolest ever omg!!!!

Post # 12
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This is one of the coolest wedding’s I’ve ever seen. You look gorgeous and I love every single picture.

Post # 13
157 posts
Blushing bee

This is badass!

Love the “A trip to the moon” set up!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Pantone032.
Post # 14
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Wow amazing wedding, so original and so much fun! Love how it’s all about your life together too 🙂 congratulations xx

Post # 15
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m in awe by these photos, they’re beautiful!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors