(Closed) 17 Day Diet – Day 2

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Omg!!! I’m also doing that diet and lemme tell you…it is HARD when I go to parties!! I went to a BBQ on Monday and have a grad party this saturday so I am NERVOUS!!! don’t worry girl…it’s all about the will power!!! Let me know how it goes! ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S. This is by far the BEST diet I’ve tried so far!

Post # 4
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

What does it involve? Would one of you ladies be so kind as to post a diet/exercise plan for it please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@OrchidsandCandles:  Of course honey! It’s actually a book, but I can give you the jist of the book/diet…it’s separated into 4 different “cycles”: Accelerate, Activate, Achieve, and Arrive. Each cycle lasts 17 days and has a specific set of foods. The first cycle is a lot like the Atkins diet except only LEAN meats like chicken and fish, no bacon or sausage, along with tons of fresh fruits and veggies, but the fruits are limited to two a day and the low-sugar fruits, so basically no mango, bananas, etc. in the first cycle.

The second adds all fruits, more lean meats, and some whole grain foods. The third adds a little bit more and the fourth cycle is for when you reach your target weight, he gives you a run-down of how you can maintain your weight.

He says not to eat fruit past 2pm because they’re carbs and emphasizes green tea and probiotics for the diet to help cleanse your body.

He even adds recipes for you at the end that you can use for your diet, along with sample meal plans.

Breakfast • 2 eggs or 4 egg whites, prepared without oil; or 1 serving probiotic food such as yogurt • 1 fruit serving • 1 cup green tea

Lunch • Liberal amounts of protein in the form of fish, poultry, or eggs plus unlimited amounts of cleansing vegetables; or 1 probiotic serving plus unlimited amounts of cleansing vegetables • 1 cup green tea

Dinner • Liberal amounts of protein in the form of fish or chicken • Unlimited amounts of cleansing vegetables • 1 cup green tea

Snacks • 2nd fruit serving • 2nd probiotic serving

Additional • 1 serving (1 to 2 tablespoons of friendly fat to use on salads, vegetables or for cooking)

The book is written by Dr. Mike Moreno

I hope this helps!! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘17 Day Diet – Day 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors