Post # 1
…and I am sick, like congested, flu-like sick. I don’t even know what to think. There’s no signs of AF other than very faint spotting yesterday.
Anyone else go through this? What were the results?
It’ll be a blessing either way, but seriously AF or baby: make your appearance already!
Post # 3
There are a lot of reasons that may delay ovulation. You’re probably just sick, but you won’t know unless you test. Test when you’re late and then once or twice a week until you get your period or a positive pregnancy test. If it goes on too long then go to the doc. I hope you’re not sick! The flu sucks!
ETA: I second the below poster, unless you’re charting you’re not going to know when you ovulated.
Post # 4
Do you chart? How do you know when you ovulated? It’s more likely than anything else that you O’d later than you think you did and are either not pregnant, or you are pregnant and it is too soon to test.
Post # 5
Like others are saying -it’s possible that:
1. You ovulated later than usual in your cycle (or possibly didn’t ovulate at all?).
2. You recently came off of hormonal contraception.
3. Illness is causing the delay.
4. You are implanting late, hence the spotting.
5. You are taking supplements (When I started B6, I had what I thought was classic implantation bleeding. It was TEXTBOOK. Then, some days later, my period showed up a few days earlier than usual).
I think the conventional wisdom is that once it gets to 45 days since your last period, it’s time to get to a doctor.