(Closed) 17 Months Today – 1 November 2014 Brides

posted 4 years ago in November 2014
Post # 4
906 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Nazareth Hall

Me, me! 

Im so excited to marry my other half. We were originally planning for October 2014 but the venue was already booked that day so we changed it. We have our venue and photographer. We had our enagagement party this past weekend and had our photos taken. 

It seems SO far away but FI travels for work and my job is busy and hectic in the summer so by the time October of this year rolls around my job will loosen up and we will really delve into planning!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@Brooke1226:  We JUST set our date…so me too!! So far all we have is the venue 🙂

Post # 6
570 posts
Busy bee

I am also a 11/01/14 bride to bee!! Lol unlike you ladies,we have nothing arranged or bought! Eek! We are still debating on what type of wedding,where,how big,etc. We’re getting closer and closer so I know we’ve gotta step up our game.

Post # 7
65 posts
Worker bee

@JerNCher:  Honestly I think you have plenty of time.  Focus on the major vendors first since they get booked up first.  

Post # 8
46 posts
Newbee

@Brooke1226 @HC_IC721 @meghanlw @JerNCher Me toooo!!!! 13 months, 13 days away ladies :):) So far we booked the reception, church and limo bus.  Around here those are the three big things you need to book right away.  Have any of you tried on wedding dresses and bought? Or when are you going dress shopping/ planning to buy?  Everyone keeps telling me a year before, but I think I have more time than that, right? Embarassed

Post # 9
906 posts
Busy bee

@e_cass:  I am actually going dress shopping the first weekend in November, so LITERALLY a year out from the big day! Haha! Will I buy then? I’m not sure, FI and I close on our house on Sept 30th and a lot of our time, money and energy has gone into that and the wedding has taken the back-burner spot. So that will be my first time trying dresses, but I’m not sure if I will buy or even find anything for that matter!

Post # 10
451 posts
Helper bee

NOV 1 2014 here!!! We were shooting for April 2014 but we have yet to find a house and that was our first goal so we needed to push the wedding back. Since we live in AZ and want an ourdoor wedding we went for this date. I have always wanted a fall wedding and he did too so it works out well. I am excited for a November wedding.

@e_cass:  I already started trying on dresses. I am hoping to purchase my dress by february at the very latest because I want to make sure I have time for alterations if needed.

Post # 11
46 posts
Newbee

@HC_IC721 Congratulations on your new home! I think I’m going to start dress shopping around the same time, Not sure if I’ll purchase either.  Make sure to let us know how it goes Smile

@realtreegal I’m excited for a November wedding too! Not many people choose November, especially in Toronto, because of the weather, but I’m seriously keeping my fingers crossed for a gloomy, foggy day! Crazy I know, but I’m having a Halloween wedding so it works! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you, for a beautiful fall day! WinkHow has dress shopping been going? Are you enjoying the experience so far? Found anything you love?

Post # 12
906 posts
Busy bee

Less then thirteen months guys!!!!

Post # 13
83 posts
Worker bee

I just found this board tonight! I hadn’t really been lookng before, because this past MONDAY,my fiance and I set OUR WEDDING DATE!!! Yay NOVEMBER 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Post # 14
981 posts
Busy bee

@annabat1:  I share your excitement we just changed our wedding date to november 1st 2014…yey, so much better than my oiginal date of jan 31st 2015 🙂

Post # 16
981 posts
Busy bee

@Brooke1226:  I have the venue,dress, caterers and i’m British so we don’t do save the dates haha. but i have started a mock up of the invites and a mock up centerpiece 🙂

The topic ‘17 Months Today – 1 November 2014 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors