(Closed) 17 weeks… scarier than 4 months

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Mine is 8 weeks and I’m feeling the same way!  I’m trying to change my focus to “marriage” and not “wedding” but it’s proving to be tough, especially now that the little details are sneaking up on us!

For some reason I feel that counting in months and weeks both seems long, but when I say I only have 59 days that’s when it really hits me!  🙂

Post # 4
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Eeek I am in the same boat.  We have been engaged for 15 months already and are now on the countdown – only 5 months to go!  I am not scared of being married (we have been living together for a year already) I just have so much pressure put on the day.  I also do not want to do speaches haha.

Post # 5
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Well, I’m glad I’m not crazy. I was thinking early this week how much shorter 12 weeks sounds than 3 months, but felt like it was too silly to mention 🙂

Post # 7
3614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I have 60 days!!! I just got a little rash on my face thinking about it, and I’ve been very calm upto this point.

Post # 8
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

yup 18 weeks to the big day… I feel as tho I am on top of it, somedays not soo much!  always scarier counting in weeks, worse than when its in days!

Post # 9
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@bug-in-a-rug, I just counted mine (18 weeks!) and then looked at your date and thought “duh” 😛  And you’re so right, it seems way closer to see it as a matter of weeks.  Holy crap! I have to get going on some things.

The topic ‘17 weeks… scarier than 4 months’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors