(Closed) 18-Month Ring Bearer Black Suit/Tux: Where to Find?

posted 5 years ago in Minneapolis-Saint Paul
Post # 3
46219 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Jen83MN:  This is a perfect item to buy from Craigslist or Ebay. Usually they have been worn for a couple of hours at most.

Post # 4
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’d also suggest going to a store that is more for Quinceañera (most likely in a more Latin part of town).  They usally have great deal on mini-tuxes and flower girl dresses.

Post # 5
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Jen83MN:  Look at the vendor Gino Giovanni on amazon. We paid $35 for my nephew, and he looked great! I have a post here that shows the little guys in their outfits. They arrived in a timely manner and they looked so handsome too!!!

Post # 6
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Jen83MN:  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update after your wedding and let me know how having an 18 month old ring bearer went?  we are thinking about having my cousins son who will then be 19 months as ours I havent asked yet as he is only 7 months now but I am hesitant that it is too young :/ 

Also, any luck on the tux?

Post # 7
11343 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

My ringbearer wore a black tuxedo with full dress tails, a white pique bowtie and a white vest — just like my Darling Husband and all the groomsmen. He was three-and-half at the time of my wedding.  We obtained his tux from Men’s Wearhouse.

The topic ‘18-Month Ring Bearer Black Suit/Tux: Where to Find?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors