(Closed) 1/8/2011

posted 8 years ago in January 2011
Post # 3
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Woohoo! Go January 8, 2011!!! Not too far now!

Post # 4
664 posts
Busy bee

I’m also a 1/8/11 bride!! Getting excited 🙂

Post # 6
411 posts
Helper bee

Me four!!

We chose January 8th cause FH is in law school. We were hoping to get the wedding done before his classes start…too bad we just found out they start on January 6th! We live 4 hours away from the wedding in our hometown – who needs a groom at the rehearsal?!

Can’t wait ladies!!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m Jan 8, 2011 too! We’re trying to schedule things around military training but so far it’s been crazy!!

Post # 10
125 posts
Blushing bee

1/8/11 Bride Here!!!

This day will be here before we know it!

Post # 11
391 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 1.8.11 bride as well! So little time…so much more to do!

Post # 12
130 posts
Blushing bee

me too! but over here in Australia we write our dates differently (day/month/year) so technically i am a 8.1.11 bride 🙂

Post # 13
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m not a 01/08/11 bride, but I do want to pop in and say, CONGRATS to all the lucky bride and grooms who are getting married on one of the most special days of the year.. MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Ahahahahaa!! Congrats my darlings, many blessings, and enjoy!!

Post # 14
708 posts
Busy bee

114 days to go. Today I booked the rehersal dinner and bought the supplies for my DIY rehersal dinner invites. I am in the middle of addressing all of the actual wedding invites. I got my wedding band last week. Next on my list is to find and book hair and make-up and figure out the pre-marital counciling stuff with the church. Next week we have the tasting at the venue and the flower sample appointment. How are all of you girls doing?

Post # 15
130 posts
Blushing bee

@magilnyc: woman – you scare me with addressing your invites! please, someone talk me off the ledge and tell me that they have not started their invitations either! we are not planning on sending ours out before the first week of November so i thought we were cool, but now i think that we might be cutting things a little fine, in so far as invitations go. we only ordered them yesterday from Bella Figura. Hopefully a 2 week turn around, and then a quick ship over here to Australia.

on the bright side, everything else is booked and payed for, except for our rings.

Post # 16
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Gardens of the World

Pick me for Jan 8 2011! Yay, good to “meet” some date buddies 🙂 For some reason now that there is less than 4 months to go it seems like time is going so fast!

The topic ‘1/8/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors