(Closed) 19 weeks bump.

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Every woman carries differently in pregnancy. I knew a girl that was way bigger than me at 25 weeks than I was at 35. I used to feel insecure about how “small” I looked, but it all just depends on your body type! Here I am at just about 20 weeks (last photo) and wore a belt to emphasize that I was pregnant…not just chunky;)

The first picture was just before I hit the 40 weeks mark for comparison.

Post # 4
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I agree with JewishBride, everyone carries different. I’m on the petite side with a short torso, so McBebe didn’t have a ton of top and bottom space, so the only place to grow was outward. But if you’re taller, or have a longer torso, it might take longer for you to “pop” because the baby has more room to spread. 

Don’t stress out…check out the Bump Love threads…you’ll see women with all shapes and sizes of bumps. All of them are normal. 

I don’t have a 19 week picture, but here’s my 18 week picture and my 20 week picture. 

Post # 5
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I think 19 weeks was right around the time when I popped.  But like the others already said, everyone carries differently.  If there’s anything to worry about, your doctor will let you know.  Anyways, here’s mine:

Post # 6
7904 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

@mrshersch74:  I am only 15 and a half weeks pregnant and I just feel chubby too, but my best friend is 3 weeks behind me and has a serious belly. I also haven’t gained any weight; I’m a ctually still down 3 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, but I am eating ALL the time. However, baby has the right heartbeat and is actually a little big for where we are in the pregnancy, so I’m just going to enjoy wearing my notmal clothing for a few more weeks. I took this picture earlier today because the high belt sort of makes it look like I had more bumb than I do, and that made me happy. But really, there’s not much there. I’m still wearing my skinny jeans with the button closed.

Post # 7
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I just looked fat until about 24 weeks when my belly finally popped. 

This was about 20 weeks-ish, I think.

This was around 24 weeks, I believe (I forgot to label the pictures!)

And this was full term, 39/40 weeks.

Post # 8
47 posts
  • Wedding: December 2012

Im totally with you here, dont worry everyone is different , . Particularily if its your first, i was always told you abdominals are tighter with your first so they will hold it all in for longer! this is me at 24 weeks pregnant at the races , i had to keep explaining to everyone why i was not drinking- Im the one with the long sleeves ( what baby right? the only thing that was massive was my boobs) but I ended up having a healthy 7 pound baby- i did measure small the whole way through the pregnancy though!

Post # 9
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Here I am during week 20 vs full term

I didn’t really start showing a lot until about 23-25 weeks. For many with their first, they don’t start to show a lot until over halfway through the pregnancy

Post # 11
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

here is my 19 weeks. I popped early

Post # 12
1268 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Like man of the PP’s at 19/20 weeks I still looked bloated / fat and I didn’t pop until about 24 weeks. 

This is a 20 week pic where I was pushing everything out!

The topic ‘19 weeks bump.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors