2.02 ct E IF Amora Gem Ultra

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee

Wow – it’s beautiful!!!  Thank you for the clear pictures and detailed review!

Post # 5
573 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

oh my this is just too beautiful!! I JUST ordered my amora gem 2.02 D VS1. We will be twins! Can I ask what your ring size is? I’m worried the 2ct will look gawdy (not that there ever really is too big of a stone, am I right?)

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2016

This is georgous!! Thank you for posting. You mentioned you discovered how to order AG legally in Canada. Would you mind sharing your info on this? I’ve been researching how to buy this gem in Cananda and no luck. 

Post # 9
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Mrs.Bill:

You’ve captured some beautiful shots of your AG!

It appears we have the same ring journey. I too started with a 1 carat Amora Moissanite. But couldn’t resist getting another ring after I discovered Amora Gem. Mine’s  a F 1.4carat. I absolutely love everything about it. It looks similar to my sis in law’s GIA high quality Hearts & Arrows diamond. The main difference is that it sparkles differently than an diamond,  has more of a slower flash?  But I still love it so much. I still love my moissy but more in love with my Amora!  The one thing I don’t love about moissy is the grey – greenish color when looking at the gem in my car. But I prefer the Moissy disco ball sparkle over the Amora Gem. 

P.S I am also Canadian! 

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee

Mrs.Bill:  this is very helpful! What is your thing size? And do the AG t match that of a diamond ct? For size.

Post # 11
8603 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

thelovelybee:  hi, I don’t know Mrs.Bills ring size but I can tell you that the carat weight listed for the amora gems are diamond equivalent weight and not their actual weight. So for example, this amora gem is the same size and looks the same as a 2.02 carat diamond. The amora gem weighs less than diamonds because the material is less dense. Same goes for moissanite. This is why you see people say “1.5 carat equivalent ” I hope that made sense lol

Post # 13
4372 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Mrs.Bill:  I love your set. Where is the eternity band from – is it a full eternity or how many stones and what are the stone sizes? It looks perfect. Also, is it low enough to not hit the prongs of the solitaire?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors